Novo must start.

That's about all I can come up with ATM.

Only guy at the club that appears to deeply care about the club/result EVERY time he plays. No brainer surely? Walter? Hello?

Nacho seems to be better coming off the bench; it's as if he has something to prove, and I'd want to keep that. He has started on occasion, but never with the same effect as a sub.

Novo is one of the few players at our club who is capable of delivering on the big stage. He's also one of the few players who can actually run with a bit of pace, can actually beat an opposing player and one of the few players who will work hard defensively.

Yet he is left out for Jerome Rothen.

That's about all I can come up with ATM.

Only guy at the club that appears to deeply care about the club/result EVERY time he plays. No brainer surely?

Walter? Hello?

Said as much last night when he wasn't in the starting lineup. Walter must be crazy to leave Nacho out of a game like last night. Should always start.

I have always said let Novo start on the bench as he is better.

But trust me no way for their first goal last night would Novo just watch that guy run by him, it wouldn't even got to that stage as nacho would have already had some niggling takcles in on him already. Fair play to Rothen picking out Mendes for our goal and setting up Bougherra away to Stuttgart, but that's all he has done !!

It's a time for people to take responisility in the team, who will fight wearing the shirt, Nacho is one who will try all day long, no need for passengers !

Novo is one of the few players at our club who is capable of delivering on the big stage. He's also one of the few players who can actually run with a bit of pace, can actually beat an opposing player and one of the few players who will work hard defensively.

Yet he is left out for Jerome Rothen.

Walter Smith has tried every other option othan Novo and boyd and has failed miserably. and next time round it will be the same players making the same mistakes with the forementioned warming the bench.