Banker running Rangers threatens administration

I guess his circumstances may have changed or that he's one name easily linked by a media short of ideas on who could have the finance and interest in buying our club.

Probably the latter tbh.

I guess his circumstances may have changed or that he's one name easily linked by a media short of ideas on who could have the finance and interest in buying our club.

Precisely.. I could be totally wrong but I have a slight inclination that even King himself has said in the media that he's an easy name to suggest in such situations and that it's mainly unfounded.

I, for one, am confident we will emerge from this in much better shape than we have been for the past few years.

However, it's going to be a stressful few weeks.

Look forward to another "new era" and stand steady.

Agreed. The asking price is coming down every day (or at least Murray's part of it) and that is what any sensible buyer would want and wait for.

BTW, how are all you confirmed Murrayites of a year ago feeling now?:) Eyes open yet?

I'm just trying to think of why Dave King would buy us out when we appear at our lowest ebb.

But he's a fan, if any one of us had the money, wouldn't we do the same?

Given time and persistance, he stands to become a legend in the life of Glasgow Rangers FC should he rescue the club from ruin. We can surely only head in one direction cant we?

HBOS realeased a statement today that they are not running rangers and that they do not have a man on the board. heard it on the 6:00 news as i left work tonight.

sort of throws a spanner in the works to all the speculation and makes walter look like a complete diddy.

Were being fed allsorts of bullshit at the moment from the media but no one can state anything as fact as they know F all.

its all getting a bit out of hand.

Edited by gisabeer

HBOS realeased a statement today that they are not running rangers and that they do not have a man on the board. heard it on the 6:00 news as i left work tonight.

sort of throws a spanner in the works to all the speculation and makes walter look like a complete diddy.

Were being fed allsorts of bullshit at the moment from the media but no one can state anything as fact as they know F all.

its all getting a bit out of hand.

HBoS arent the creditors of RFC though are they ? Lloyds are (who just so happen to own HBoS).

I agree though, it is getting out of hand.

This news, whilst appearing to be bad, isnt any different to what most of us suspected months ago anyway.

I'm sure I read somewhere not so long ago that he was being linked to Ayr United. Spooky !

Yep, heard that too.... however, it was on the WORST rumours website ever !!

Spooky.... or a case of deja vu ?