*Latest Rangers Statement*, From London Stock Exchange

Doesnt mean there is a buyer.

All this statement does is highlight the protocols should an offer be forthcoming. Nothing more, nothing less.

The club didnt have to make this statement at all - I think it is done to show a point of clarity that if an offer is forthcoming then the exchange needs to be notified and it will, at that point, become public.

EDIT : Sorry Shroomz, seems you posted boss's statment before I responded, which pretty much confirms what I think too.

Doesnt mean there is a buyer.

All this statement does is highlight the protocols should an offer be forthcoming. Nothing more, nothing less.

The club didnt have to make this statement at all - I think it is done to show a point of clarity that if an offer is forthcoming then the exchange needs to be notified and it will, at that point, become public.

Agreed but I still don't think they'd go down this route unless a deal was imminent.

Agreed but I still don't think they'd go down this route unless a deal was imminent.

Wont disagree Frankie (partly because I HOPE that is the case) but on face value it tells us nothing we didnt already know and it doesnt mean a buyer is imminent.

One lives in hope though

Wont disagree Frankie (partly because I HOPE that is the case) but on face value it tells us nothing we didnt already know and it doesnt mean a buyer is imminent.

One lives in hope though

I'd agree with that...and what Boss said on RM.

I'd agree with that...and what Boss said on RM.

RM is down now. It's gone crazy. Apparently someone over there knows who the takeover bidder/s are, but only the admin etc have been PM'd with the info. Don't know if it's a wind-up or not, but I think not!!

RM is down now. It's gone crazy. Apparently someone over there knows who the takeover bidder/s are, but only the admin etc have been PM'd with the info. Don't know if it's a wind-up or not, but I think not!!

We have one of the mods from RM. Wonder if he'll spill the beans?

C'mon Frankie...the floor is yours

or a PM at least.

Dont know if this has anything to do with it , but they were working on the site , they were replacing or upgrading the RAM , they had announced there would be downtime tonight

RM was a bit crazy today. Some nutter kept on going on about the banking system.... :whistle:

:fish: