Liverpool = cheating basturts.

Anyone watch that ? They deserved their equaliser but the diving was unbelievable. Ngog never got touched and, in fact, was on his way down even before Carsley tried to tackle him. No contact, no foul but ref gives penalty.

And each and every time I watch Steven Gerrard play I lose a touch more respect for the guy. One of, if not the, biggest diving cheats in the game.

Another blatant dive tonight too.

With results like that Liverpool won't be challenging for league honours and might even struggle to be in the top 4.

And each and every time I watch Steven Gerrard play I lose a touch more respect for the guy. One of, if not the, biggest diving cheats in the game.

Another blatant dive tonight too.

And he beats folk up too.

I love watching Liverpool drop points.

Ridiculous dive for the penalty, but Liverpool fans were screaming for something everytime the ball went in the area. Desperation creeping in I think. Top 4 could well be a struggle this season. Rafa's coat is on a more n more shaky peg I think. Cracking goal from Jerome for Birmingham's 2nd

If Ngog hadn't dived over the tackle, he would have probably got brought down by it anyway.

I don't think it's so clear cut that it's definitely not a penalty. Where does anticipation of a tackle end and diving begin?

FWIW, I didn't think it was a penalty but I can see why the ref gave it.