5 wins on the trot and undefeated in 8 games. We've got a great starting 11 and Barry Ferguson has been outstanding with Bowyer benefiting from Fergie sitting holding. Roger Johnson has been the signing of the season, he's been awesome at the back. Just shows you can get a decent centre half in the championship. But back to Fergie, i wish Rangers had kept hold of him, he's been the foundation for Brums good run. so good a run that they are top of the form table in the prem. Happy days

Hopefully they'll keep it up

Credit were credit is due and Brum have been great to win 5 on the trot.

They have a tough few fixtures coming up but to be on 27 points at the moment gives them a mass of breathing space and with the bottom 4 or 5 teams being that bad Birmingham are probably safe already.

Ferguson is playing well and I think 1 of the reasons is he is just getting on with his football rather than it all being about him. Im glad he is making that twat Paul Merson eat his words, about 2 months ago Merson said he cant see Brum staying up due to the poor signings like barry Ferguson, then on the weekend he retracted that and said he is playing superb.

Good on them! It's good to see the blues doing well. I lived in Brum for 2 years & always wanted to get to a Brum derby match, but never managed it due to working 70-80hr weeks unfortunately. :(

I can see them finishing mid table, but I'd be a bit surprised if they finished higher than 8th or 9th place tbh.