I cant recall mcgregor ever costing us a game. made the odd mistake here and there but they are very few and far between. added to the fact that we lost our first domestic game to the sheep since march then that argument doesnt really stand up.

Credit must goto the whole team for that.

McGregor flapped quite a lot at the start of the season and last season too.

If the boozegate rule was in use by us during Walters last stint then Goram would have been binned long long before he eventually left , this is just stupid , MacGregor is by far the better goalie , so he likes his natking big deal

If the boozegate rule was in use by us during Walters last stint then Goram would have been binned long long before he eventually left , this is just stupid , MacGregor is by far the better goalie , so he likes his natking big deal

Boozegate had nothing to do with why McGregor was punished, it was for his stupidity after it.

And what the blazes does his 'shagger' moniker have to do with...anything!

I can't see any sense in your post, no offence.

The Question is does McGregor make saves look special and Alexander make them look easy? If Alexander can anticipate a shot a point of a second quicker than McGregor then it looks an easy save. For me Alexander should never have been dropped until he deserved to be. I certainly can remember a few McGregor clangers in the start of the season. I can't remember Alexander making one in any games he has played.

The fact that shagger shags women. Good on him as long as it is not affecting his football.

As someone said we must be thankful we have two excellent keepers.

McGregor pulls off for 'saves for the cameras' but Alexander is the more reliable keeper. McGregor is on a good run just now but when will the next run of dodgy ones come?

What a load of shite,IMO.

How you can say that is beyond me, '' saves for the cameras '',you need to explain that one to me ??.I can't remember McGregor having a bad run of games,please enlighten me,he has had a couple of bad games here and there as does any player, but a bad run????,sorry but maybe I've not been watching the games that closely.I have total faith in Alexander and think he is a great goalie and has been treated a bit unfairly at times, but it is up to the manager to pick who he thinks will do a job for Rangers, in any position, and in this case he is right IMO as McGregor is the better keeper,IMO.That's why Alexander accepted a contract to be second choice keeper.

Boozegate had nothing to do with why McGregor was punished, it was for his stupidity after it.

I was under the impression that the 'Boozegate' buzz word referred to the whole saga that week including both the boozing on returning home from the game in Holland and the press aftermath of the boozing which led to the finger-flipping at the game midweek. Maybe I'm mistaken though...

I was under the impression that the 'Boozegate' buzz word referred to the whole saga that week including both the boozing on returning home from the game in Holland and the press aftermath of the boozing which led to the finger-flipping at the game midweek. Maybe I'm mistaken though...

I thought it was the bender then the punishment for that.

The finger flipping was seperate.

Meh, not that it really matters.