Edu plays 80mins in Reserve Match

Good to hear Edu should be back challenging for a place soon. Don't know who he would replace at the minute and I do genuinely mean that. Davis especially has really stepped it up in recent games

With McCulloch walking a suspension tightrope and with his "tackling", Edu could be required at the San Giro

Suprised to read Broadfoot played so little reserve football before returning, but with the way the injury lay off affected Thommo's form i'd be suprised if Edu came straight in. Might get a few minutes off the bench. I think the CM position would be too demanding to throw someone in severely lacking in match sharpness. With Davis and McCulloch's form we don't need to rush him.

was edu on the bench on saturday? would have been a great opertunity to get him some match practice.

No - hence why he was playing yesterday (and possibly again tomorrow IIRC).

Likely to be on the bench v Hibs though.

:)