:D

Was looking forward to this clown's rant this morning. To suggest the title is lost already is reverse psychology of the highest order.

Hopefully he has more to suffer over the coming weeks!

A bloody clown indeed and it makes the phone-ins more interesting from here on in, as much as im baffled by him saying it? , im going to enjoy the moment and im not celebrating just yet with still 18 games or so to play its madness saying its over, i,ll start my celebrations when the league season is over and their are red white and blue ribbons on the spl trophy.

Guest Inside Left

Written by a supporter truly hurting badly.

Only in this country could this happen in sports journalism in a paper supposedly serving fans of all teams.

It's like they plucked one of the 'Faithful froo and froo' brigade on the way out of the Piggery last night and asked for his views.

Written by a supporter truly hurting badly.

Only in this country could this happen in sports journalism in a paper supposedly serving fans of all teams.

It's like they plucked one of the 'Faithful froo and froo' brigade on the way out of the Piggery last night and asked for his views.

The supporters response would have been " could you point me in the direction of the river clyde":devil:

Oh Dear.

The Objective Host of ra Show can expect an invitation to attend his Master's office soonest, for interview without coffee, biscuits, or chair. Peter Lawwell will administer full punishment again. I suspect Bitter enjoys the pain.

Not just the pain. He probably enjoys the leather bondage gimp gear & being called a naughty bhoy...

:D

Was looking forward to this clown's rant this morning. To suggest the title is lost already is reverse psychology of the highest order.

Hopefully he has more to suffer over the coming weeks!

Is this standard practice up here now. If one team opens up a gap approaching double figures half way through the season start claiming the league is already done. I think he's hoping it stirs a response from his team.

I agree with him on one thing though, how in gods name can you sell or lend your complete back 4 and hope to come back from a 10 point deficit. If they had brought in Terry and Ferdinand then okay but Hooiveld and an unknown Viking beggars(excuse the pun) belief.