Poulsen: Thread updated with AZ Fan Thoughts

Does not get a game very often and recently has been moved back to LB. He does have Marten Martins(sp) in front of him who i rate very highly. The fact that three different managers have not fancied him maybe says a lot.

I have been checking the AZ websites and Came across:

The guy is just a Laugh.

A waste of space.

Couldn't pass a lamp pole.

The corner flag moves quicker.

No football intelligence.

On the news that Rangers want to loan him got this answer.

Of course this is from faceless people behind a keyboard.;)

It's still useful information - thanks for doing the spadework - reads like a decent description of Rotten Rothen.

I posted pete's info on the Poulsen thread on RM, introducing it with 'Courtesy of Pete on Gersnet who lives in Holland -' ... and one of the replies I got was 'Pete = STONER' ... :devil:

Another reply to pete's info was -

Probably because he's a left sided attacking midfielder - who can play fill in at LB, in a way DaMarcus Beasley does for the US.

Either Bacary Sagna and Emmanuel Eboue are slower than I think, or my eye's are painted on, because he seemed to do ok against them. The Arsenal fans also said Poulsen, Dembele, Martens and Schaars, were the ones to watch out for when they come to the Emirates.

He played against Ajax the other week, and did not too bad.

I have been reading further back and there are very few positive posts over him. I have to agree that it is more his speed in thinking and picking the good options that they all talk about and not so much running speed.

He rarely reaches the bye-line and has little technical control. The biggest waste of money ever, is mentioned a lot.

The most positive posts have been of his last few games at left-back. Here is the thread for those with a translate engine.

He is also named The porcelain man in a few threads.:(

http://www.azfanpage.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3865&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=140

Imagine some of the stuff you'd read about our players if you were looking for info on possible signings and went on to FF after any game. Some of the abuse we give our own players is way over the top and not at all subjective.

Mike.

Imagine some of the stuff you'd read about our players if you were looking for info on possible signings and went on to FF after any game. Some of the abuse we give our own players is way over the top and not at all subjective.

Mike.

That is true i was reading one post where the guy says i love when Poulsen plays you can scream at him and get rid of your aggression.:confused:

He's not coming anyway! Until somebody is sitting inside Ibrox with a contract in their hands there is not much point in debating how good/bad they are going to be imo

Are the contracts not done at Murray Park these days ? :devil: