Transfer Deadline Day Rumour and Movement Thread

Reads to me as 'we'll only buy if we sell Boogy'

Fed the same pish every window, we get told we would be looking on friday and once again, nothing.

Maybe not too inaccurate actually if a little negative... ;)

In the eyes of the money-men, the team have shown we can live without Bougherra so if we sell for �£5million, we 'replace' him with Shittu and a cheap loan signing to appease the fans while the bulk of the money services the debt.

Maybe not too inaccurate actually if a little negative... ;)

In the eyes of the money-men, the team have shown we can live without Bougherra so if we sell for �£5million, we 'replace' him with Shittu and a cheap loan signing to appease the fans while the bulk of the money services the debt.

If we sell Bougherra and 'replace' him with Shittu there will be a LOT of unhappy Rangers fans!

If we sell Bougherra and 'replace' him with Shittu there will be a LOT of unhappy Rangers fans!

Undoubtedly. For what it's worth I doubt this will happen for that very reason.

The summer is another story though... :(

There is no way in hell Shittu would appease the fans if Bougherra was sold, nor any loan signing within our wage budget.

I would happily go with what we have got, and have always looked at this window from the outgoing point of view rather than incoming. If we only lose Mendes, i'll be reasonably satisfied, given the scenario we were told about a couple of months ago.

With Timmy buying up every available reject they can afford while flogging their more "timmy-minded" contingent, i'm more confident than ever of numbers 53 and 8 coming to a trophy room on the south side of Glasgow come mid-May.