Boyd avoids OF suspension

I'd say Keane is the best striker in the SPL.

You may be fishing, but....

He's not even the best striker at Celtic.

He's already past his best - his purple patch was his first spell at Spurs where he bordered on world class. Since he left he's been declining in ability and even though 'Arry re-signed him, I think he realises that was an error of judgement given he's their 4th or 5th choice striker.

Nowadays he's an ordinary striker who could get 15-20 a season in the SPL and is worth 15-20K a week. His wage is beyond a waste.

I'd argue both Rasmussen and Kamara are doing much better than he is so far.

You may be fishing, but....

He's not even the best striker at Celtic.

He's already past his best - his purple patch was his first spell at Spurs where he bordered on world class. Since he left he's been declining in ability and even though 'Arry re-signed him, I think he realises that was an error of judgement given he's their 4th or 5th choice striker.

Nowadays he's an ordinary striker who could get 15-20 a season in the SPL and is worth 15-20K a week. His wage is beyond a waste.

I'd argue both Rasmussen and Kamara are doing much better than he is so far.

What is it all the commentators say, form is temporary, class is permanent!

Robbie Keane is head and shoulders above Kris Boyd in terms of being a footballer. When Boyd goes down to England and scores as many as Keane has then I'll reconsider my opinion.

Keane would run riot in this league if he saw his long term future here. Because he knows he'll be moving club again in the summer, he won't properly settle imo

Can't agree. He saw his long term future at Liverpool with quality like Gerrard and Torres alongside him, and was a total failure.

And then he did the same on his return to Spurs.

This league is a much lower standard, but Bellamy excelled wonderfully (sadly) while he was under the same circumstances as Keane is.

Bellamy is just a much better player. And Keane is on a paycheck he isn't worth.

Bellamy is just a much better player. And Keane is on a paycheck he isn't worth.

You're the guy who thinks Lafferty has been given a tough time of it by the fans. It has nothing to do with him being below shite!

Oh, and one decent game won't win the fans over. ;)

I laugh when I hear guys saying,'' aye Boyd can score goals in the SPL,but he couldnae dae it in the EPL,or La Liga ect'',while it's true to an extent,if it was that easy to score in the SPL then there would be a lot players vying for the highest SPL scorer of all time,IMO.

I really think Beano's chance per goal ratio is absolute crap and has been all his career. If he had taken one third of the chances he gets he would be way up in the rafters of top scorers. His scoring ratio is more like the petrol usage of a Daihatsu Charade rather than a rolls Royce.

Edited by pete