Apparently it's robbie fowler or cissie acccording to FF.

This is why i love the 31st

Cisse signed for Marseilles did he not ?

Also, PLG has said he has lots of options up front so I doubt either of these are true (just watch, one of them will sign now, lol).

Either way, IMO we need more cover defensively than attacking players. But that will be why I am NOT the Rangers manager !

novo to be paid off..............

What ??? Not another one, that makes no sense to just pay him off - unless they have other players coming in we will have a very thread-bare 1st team squad.

I would only let him go if we were getting cash for him - his wages can't be THAT restrictive surely !

Yeah, wee Novo might still get the odd game but he's clearly a player who thrives on confidence and not getting a regular game will mean he won't improve.

I'm also a bit disappointed by our lack of depth in central defence but I;d rather be like this than waste £30K per week on the likes of another Fanfan and Bernard.

I couldn't agree more Frankie.

However, the one thing leaves me concerned at the management at the club is that what SHOULD have happened is that behind closed doors, and long before the final day of the transfer window, the club should have been budgeting and preparing to get these players off the books and getting potential replacements lined up.

That way we may have faced a very different deadline day - if the club had put together terminations for these players (without the players knowing as if the players in question had known that they were being paid off they would likely refuse to go to another team without the pay-off) and sounded out suitable replacements then it could be pretty much a seamless transaction.

Yet it seems (important: it SEEMS, they might have done this anyway) as if this was all done last minute.

Disappointing and I think it leaves us scarce on the ground should injuries and suspensions occur.

Hopefully we can avoid them till January - I would fully expect there to be further strengthening come the January window.