I'm really surprised no-one has come in for Malcolm on the strength of his performances last season. Or maybe they have and money is the issue. Same goes for Big Marv, you'd have thought someone would take him. I'd hate to think money was the issue and that both those players would happily play reserve footy so they can pick up their big wage packets.

Guest The_Rock
I'd play marv, svensson might come good later but i'd have a player at the back who ain't scared of the ball and who ain't affraid to kill some cunt in the process.

Here here m8 , my old username was devoted to big marv , class on his day , never now hit he gonnie do but lol

Big Marv might help us defensively but he was also caught sleeping many times last year, in a build-up he is worse than a player short. He can score with corners but is that the kind of football we want to watch week in week out?

He may be worth keeping just for VoH but then we are going back to the Eck tactics of worrying about the other team instead of playing to our strengths.

Marv has to go and we need a dominant CH in the John Terry, Terry Butcher mould.

Bottom line is if no1 leaves no1 can come in , simple as ,w e dont have the CL money so could be next year till we see some experianced big names .

What about last seasons CL money, has that already been spent?

Another player I'm surprised we've not been linked with is Jonathan Woodgate, imo he could do a job for us and Real are looking to have him loaned our for this season.

Another player I'm surprised we've not been linked with is Jonathan Woodgate, imo he could do a job for us and Real are looking to have him loaned our for this season.

He's already gone to 'boro on loan for the season. Would be a risk anyway given his injury history.

We'd never be able to afford Woodgate's wages anyway.

PLG wants another defender, but its still dependent on players leaving today. Its strange, because he's saying that it would be better for all concerned if these players left, but the club don't seem to be doing much about it. Should we not be looking to pay the guys off or something? Surely it can't be that much more expensive than keeping them on at their combined wages.