For central defence we have Papac, Rodriguez, Svensson, Murray, Ponroy, Hemdani and a couple of the U21's.

So our 25 man first team squad is:

____________________________Letizi/Klos/MacGregor

_____Bardsley/Hutton___Svensson/Ponroy___Papac/Rodriguez___Smith/Murray

Burke/Sionko/N'Diaye___Ferguson/Hemdani___Clement/Rae___Martin/Adam/Novo

___________________________Boyd/Sebo___Prso/Buffel

With backup from:

Robinson Gallacher

Lowing Gilmour Campbell

Stanger Furman

Carcary Ashikodi Boyd

Plus Under 21's and U19's

For central defence we have Papac, Rodriguez, Svensson, Murray, Ponroy, Hemdani and a couple of the U21's.

So our 25 man first team squad is:

____________________________Letizi/Klos/MacGregor

_____Bardsley/Hutton___Svensson/Ponroy___Papac/Rodriguez___Smith/Murray

Burke/Sionko/N'Diaye___Ferguson/Hemdani___Clement/Rae___Martin/Adam/Novo

___________________________Boyd/Sebo___Prso/Buffel

With backup from:

Robinson Gallacher

Lowing Gilmour Campbell

Stanger Furman

Carcary Ashikodi Boyd

Plus Under 21's and U19's

IMO it doesn't look like our sqaud is as thin as people make it out to be. We now have at least two players for each position and there are a few others that could play in various positions plus the reserves. I'm quite happy with this squad, now we can forget about transfer gossip and concentrate on the serious stuff.

Mon the Gers:thup:

If Boyd gets injured (god forbid) or suspended for any length of time, who is going to score goals continually for us in his absence?

Did we all witness the Zenit game? If you did, do you have any confidence in the abilities of players like N'Diaya, Svensson, Rae etc?

Given their performances so far this season (and last season) do we have confidence in Hutton, Novo, Murray, Sioko and Sebo?

Given the utter shambles that was the Zenit game, would we be happy for the above to be first team regulars if some of our top players got long term injuries?

A lot of unanswered questions - we'll just need to believe in PLG's abilities to get the best out of these players.

Cammy F

Guest The_Rock

No danger , when the new transfer window comes around I thinkw ell see some new faces , Shaky start but It will come good , were forgetin the main fact

WE ALL LOVE PAUL LE GUEN :D :D

An Evening Times reporter said he believed Murray was sitting on the money to make Rangers attractive for a sell out. This may not be such a crazy suggestion. With the AGM coming up he may have many questions to answer.

It seems every year he bullshits us during the transfer window, that there is big money on the table for transfers. Funny enough, his managers(Eck and Le Guen) only seem to want to spend pennies and not use the big money available, to buy some good players. Anyone else smell BULLSHIT???

An Evening Times reporter said he believed Murray was sitting on the money to make Rangers attractive for a sell out. This may not be such a crazy suggestion. With the AGM coming up he may have many questions to answer.

It seems every year he bullshits us during the transfer window, that there is big money on the table for transfers. Funny enough, his managers(Eck and Le Guen) only seem to want to spend pennies and not use the big money available, to buy some good players. Anyone else smell BULLSHIT???

Don't know about bullshit Pete but I certainly smell "sell-off".

Everything we have seen this transfer window reeks of "selling"

This transfer window has suggested, to me at least, that DM is working the books to make us attractive to a sell-out. Couple of things make me think this way :

1) He promised the JJB money for transfers, never transpired.

2) He said that there would be "significant funds" available.

3) Have any of you noticed the length of EVERY contract at the club ? That's right..... THREE YEARS...... from PLG's contract (3 years) to every player he has signed, N'Diaye aside, has been 3 years. That to me is a big indicator that he is looking to sell.

PLG signs for 3 years and all the players he signs are for 3 years too.... coincidence ??? If we get a big money buyer then maybe these players wll be moved on at little cost to allow for big money replacements..... OR PLG cant work with the new chairman and has a golden parachute.... or..... these players increase their value and get lucrative extensions.....or.....I am just talking nonsense.....

IMO it doesn't look like our sqaud is as thin as people make it out to be. We now have at least two players for each position and there are a few others that could play in various positions plus the reserves. I'm quite happy with this squad, now we can forget about transfer gossip and concentrate on the serious stuff.

Mon the Gers:thup:

It's not a squad lacking in bodies, but ti is a squad lacking in experience and we really don't know how guys like Ponroy, Furman, Stanger and others will turn out.