What a pantomime, it is now being said that there is cctv evidence from one of Greegs neighbours houses, showing him entering his own premises unmarked and unscathed, nearly everyone and their dog is going for the "burd" done him over option.

I couldn't stop laughing at the police conspiracy theories, I thought paranoia was the remit of the dark side.

What a pantomime, it is now being said that there is cctv evidence from one of Greegs neighbours houses, showing him entering his own premises unmarked and unscathed, nearly everyone and their dog is going for the "burd" done him over option.

I couldn't stop laughing at the police conspiracy theories, I thought paranoia was the remit of the dark side.

The establishment has changed,they are all against us :):whistle:

So you're saying Celtic are now influencing the police?

Only days after we laugh at timmy for claiming refs are out to get them, some of us are claiming conspiracies against our club by the police!?

Of course not.

If the police have received new info that they want answers to, my query is where did this info come from. Was it an anonymous crimestoppers job, or proper policework.

Of, probably more likely, the story is complete and utter trash written by our beloved gutter tabloid press. Threads elsewhere seem to indicate that it was a pre-arranged meeting that McGregor attended freely to give his side of the story, not to sort out inaccuracies in his story.

Only here could a victim of an unprovoked sectarian assault become the bad guy. I would ask you all to compare the treatment given between this story and the Lennon assault in the west end last year.

They, on the face of it, look quite similar stories. Player out for a drink gets done in by an opportunistic piece of low-life. There the similarity ends. Lennon's victim status went way over the top, which was immediately portrayed as sectarian even before any statement was given to police, and all news reports on tv and in the papers was out to catch the perps. The assailant in this case has been instantly forgotten, while an attempt is made to show the victim as at fault. Why was he out? etc.

F*cking sick of it, and what makes it worse is that some of our own can see some blame on McGregor's part in being attacked.

It is almost never that we agree, but this is one of those rare exceptions. The stuff I am reading about this amazes me - the paranoia is crazy, and while I wouldn't compare us to timmy, we really do need to get a grip.

Of course not.

If the police have received new info that they want answers to, my query is where did this info come from. Was it an anonymous crimestoppers job, or proper policework.

Of, probably more likely, the story is complete and utter trash written by our beloved gutter tabloid press. Threads elsewhere seem to indicate that it was a pre-arranged meeting that McGregor attended freely to give his side of the story, not to sort out inaccuracies in his story.

Only here could a victim of an unprovoked sectarian assault become the bad guy. I would ask you all to compare the treatment given between this story and the Lennon assault in the west end last year.

They, on the face of it, look quite similar stories. Player out for a drink gets done in by an opportunistic piece of low-life. There the similarity ends. Lennon's victim status went way over the top, which was immediately portrayed as sectarian even before any statement was given to police, and all news reports on tv and in the papers was out to catch the perps. The assailant in this case has been instantly forgotten, while an attempt is made to show the victim as at fault. Why was he out? etc.

F*cking sick of it, and what makes it worse is that some of our own can see some blame on McGregor's part in being attacked.

Good points. Also with the Lennon story was it not the case that he provoked the fight?