Celtic Management hilarity thread

Ha ha ha ha.

Realistic my arse. The only one of those who might take is Grant, but would an Israeli really be accepted what with their support's pro Palestine tendencies?

dont mistake those for sincere beliefs.

Owen Coyle, a quality manager with a bright future, is a raging tim - and HE didn't want the job because the EPL is a much bigger lure.

Like it or not the SPL is a load of shite, and no bright managers are attracted here. It's a backwater league with no credibility, and we are so lucky to have a boss as good as Walter because if guys like Martinez and Coyle would rather manager basement EPL teams, the 'giants of the SPL' have no chance.

Saw the guy on the news from some timmy minded rag talking about Avram Grant and Steve Mclaren?!?! I doubt either of them would touch that job with a barge pole!

Isn't McLaren on course for the title with Twente and guaranteed CL football with it? So that would be no, they think they are big but tbh foreign or quality managers wouldn't touch the SPL anmore.

Tom Boyd was interviewed this morning and he said that Mark Hughes may not have enough experience to manage Celtic. :confused:

Unbelievable! A manager who has managed in the EPL for a number of years as well as the Welsh team isn't experienced enough? I get the impression Timmy will not be satisfied until Jock Stein is resurrected from his grave and installed as manager.