Ellis Interest Re-iterated

I think the biggest question I'd ask about Ellis is quite why he actually supposedly wants to own us. We have monstrous debt, make little money, are in a financial hole, and are basically completely unnattractive to potential investors.

Now, I could overlook this if some massive rich die hard Rangers fan came in and bought us - that would be a passionate investment which overides business sense to a degree and is all about love for the club.

But this Ellis guy has no obvious connections on any level with the club - yet he wants to bail out a stricken team in a backwater league in a multimillion deal?

I don't get it.

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Fuk me I do not believe I am reading this, but I did. The chairmen of Rangers cannot get a ragman;s fart out of Ellis, yet a poster on an internet board just picks up the phone and has a heart to heart, some of us didn't come up the Clyde on a water biscuit, but apparently others did.

ask yourself a question. Why? why exactly post that? why post a direct contradiction to the fucking chairman? why not, if i was making something up, post vanilla nonsense in line with what the papers are reporting? why not, infact leave it where it was, with people knowing my name now? if that was my aim, it has been done, why post something that if incorrect, will be very easily and very quickly proven? Do I like having retards on various sites posting pop shots? would anyone? would someone who plays with 4 different football sides off the online community, attends functions and writes articles just decide to post that kind of thing for fame? after 10 years of rumourless and conjectureless posting?

The question I am asking is, why bother?

some people are simply so far up themselves that they can conceive of no situation where someone might do something they could not.

ask yourself a question. Why? why exactly post that? why post a direct contradiction to the fucking chairman? why not, if i was making something up, post vanilla nonsense in line with what the papers are reporting? why not, infact leave it where it was, with people knowing my name now? if that was my aim, it has been done, why post something that if incorrect, will be very easily and very quickly proven? Do I like having retards on various sites posting pop shots? would anyone? would someone who plays with 4 different football sides off the online community, attends functions and writes articles just decide to post that kind of thing for fame? after 10 years of rumourless and conjectureless posting?

some people are simply so far up themselves that they can conceive of no situation where someone might do something they could not.

Ask him below, and don't take life so seriously, no matter what you, me or magintys goat thinks, it is what Minty decides that floats the boat, and I hope you reversed the charges.....:fish:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0y8WgybyLw]YouTube- Only Fools & Horses Del Boy's Executive Mobile Phone[/ame]

Ask him below, and don't take life so seriously, no matter what you, me or magintys goat thinks, it is what Minty decides that floats the boat, and I hope you reversed the charges.....:fish:

How about you read this, direct from Ellis and fully 2 hours after my post on FF

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/05/18/SOCCER_Rangers_2nd_Nightlead.html&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

then apologise. He has just released a statement saying EXACTLY what I said. some crystal ball right enough.

Like I posted earlier some of us really appreciate you sticking your head above the parapit , ignore Wabash , he's a very grumpy wee interneter , though annoyingly even he is some times right . Then again even a broken clock is right twice aday .

What will be will be , the whole process is taking far too long , however if this Ellis deal does go pear shaped then it's him not you who will look stupid , no one has to believe anything that is posted on the internet no matter the intentions , so we just have to keep believing mate

How about you read this, direct from Ellis and fully 2 hours after my post on FF

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/05/18/SOCCER_Rangers_2nd_Nightlead.html&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

then apologise. He has just released a statement saying EXACTLY what I said. some crystal ball right enough.

Your avin a laff, seems Ellis the one man consortium is singin from a different hymn sheet to that of the "consortium" spokesman...and Esplin I wouldn't send him for a pan loaf and a pint o milk, I reckon he is britney's twin dobber. :spl:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8690286.stm

Your avin a laff, seems Ellis the one man consortium is singin from a different hymn sheet to that of the "consortium" spokesman...and Esplin I wouldn't send him for a pan loaf and a pint o milk, I reckon he is britney's twin dobber. :spl:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8690286.stm

You called me a liar, again. I posted fully 2 hours before that article and covered all of its contents. The truth of it or otherwise is absolutely irrelivant to whether I am a liar or not.

You actually think that I sat at home, made up everything in my post, decided to contradict the chairman, posted it and then Ellis coincidentally 2 hours later released a statement backing up what I had said?

You find that easier to swallow than one guy out of 40000 or so online punters knows a guy that knows a guy?

You are an arse, you have been called out and the best you can offer is a half arsed wriggle, trying to change the subject (and that is exactly what you do EVERY time you are caught out, and it happens often enough to show the patern clearly). You called me a liar, the article pretty fucking clearly vindicates me and all you can do is question the veracity of the contents? an arse.

Wabash does have a point regarding Ronnie Esplin because he officially writes more about Celtic than anything else. Since May 2007 Esplin has penned 412 articles, yet since September 2007 he's penned 289 about Celtic. Do the arithmetic.