Ellis Interest Re-iterated

I'm more interested in what Johnston has to say about the meetings with the bank.

Ellis may or may not be the real deal but in the meantime we plan ahead without his input.

When the Chairman says Ellis has had no contact with anyone at Rangers, does this include the Owner DM? Or would AJ actually know if there had been contact?

Fair point mate.

AJ suggests Ellis is in contact with Murray/Muir which does contradict what he says in this article somewhat. I assume he means, no contact with people who are directly concerned with Rangers FC and Rangers FC only... ;)

Fair point mate.

AJ suggests Ellis is in contact with Murray/Muir which does contradict what he says in this article somewhat. I assume he means, no contact with people who are directly concerned with Rangers FC and Rangers FC only... ;)

Although before a bid is made, Ellis has no need to talk to anyone at Rangers. How much would AJ know, about contact between Murray and Ellis? Do Murray and AJ talk to each other?

Questions Questions Questions.:confused:

There isn't any need for Ellis to have spoken to anyone at the club as the dealings would all be at MIH level adn AJ would not necessarily be kept in the loop. However if Ellis was serious then I doubt he would be turning down the opportunity to have a face-to-face with the current chairman.

While not a great believer in the Ellis alleged interest, some points of this "article" test my bullshit level.

1) The journo and I use the word lightly, is britney, a person known for exageration over egging and piss poor reporting in general.

2) AJ, Bain and I would hazard the finance director, met with the bank early last week, for whatever reasons. We are now informed in this "article" that WS had a private meeting with said bank after the scheduled directors meeting, I will let you pick the bones out of that one, of course that is if you believe it ever happened.

3) Why did AJ wait till he was safely back in the USA, before giving this "exclusive" to the fannybaws britney. He should have made the statement through the official Rangers website and channels, he is after all our Chairman.

4) Seems very very very strange that NL can allegedly get more out of Ellis than AJ can, just a thought.

5) The times is a stablemate of the scum and the news of the screws.

So in general I treat all of britneys pish with the same contempt and large buckets of salt.

ETA..... as an afterthought...what about the statement issued by the RSA confirming Ellis had proven funding, a meeting attended by the Rangers hierarchy, were said hierarchy happy to see that statement released to the plebs, us, whilst having major doubts as to its veracity.

Edited by wabashcannonball

Guest laudrupno1
Bluedell it really has went way past the tedious point , it must be blatantly obvious to even a blind man that we are not going anywhere and that Wabash's prediction way way back has proved correct ,Murray is still the only game in town unfortunately , as he is unable to take us anywhere .

God knows where the future leads us , it's really depressing

I kno these things take time but i was hoping we'd have new owners by now so we can try keep the managent team and boyd &novo etc as well as get sum new faces for the 1st time in yrs:whistle:oh well more wks of waiting could be worse thou could be in administration:rfc: