Ellis Interest Re-iterated

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Esplin or no Esplin the point is N_L has a decent bit of corroborating evidence, for those who didn't believe he had talked to him.

Thank you. It is certainly possible I sat in my darkened room thinking up a jolly wheeze to get people with my name on their lips, decided to call the chairman a liar and somehow, magically almost, Ellis himself releases a statement verifying pretty much exactly what I said. It could have happened, and is more likely to some than a simple story told.

Apologies for the 'arse' comments, however justified I feel they were, nobody likes being called a liar, particularly for the umpteenth time by the same person.

AJ says meetings with Ellis were canceled, while Ellis says meetings with AJ were never scheduled. Someone is obviously telling porkies, but who? :confused:

Almost certainly both.

Either that or there's been a genuine error in communication between secretaries or secretaries and their bosses... ;)

You called me a liar, again. I posted fully 2 hours before that article and covered all of its contents. The truth of it or otherwise is absolutely irrelivant to whether I am a liar or not.

You actually think that I sat at home, made up everything in my post, decided to contradict the chairman, posted it and then Ellis coincidentally 2 hours later released a statement backing up what I had said?

You find that easier to swallow than one guy out of 40000 or so online punters knows a guy that knows a guy?

You are an arse, you have been called out and the best you can offer is a half arsed wriggle, trying to change the subject (and that is exactly what you do EVERY time you are caught out, and it happens often enough to show the patern clearly). You called me a liar, the article pretty fucking clearly vindicates me and all you can do is question the veracity of the contents? an arse.

What I think is that you are talkin bollox, the same as I think the statement realeased by the RSA about Ellis proving funding is and was bollox.

I will take the word of AJ over any poster or Ellis, Ellis has serious previous for talkin the talk but failing to walk the walk, it is a big big shout for Ellis to cast shall we say doubt on AJ's recollections, they certainly won't be working together any time soon or ever...and what sort of a guy apologises for upsetting a guy who he claims never had anything arranged with him, it's ok you don't need to answer that....:giruy:

Guest Northampton_loyalist
What I think is that you are talkin bollox, the same as I think the statement realeased by the RSA about Ellis proving funding is and was bollox.

I will take the word of AJ over any poster or Ellis, Ellis has serious previous for talkin the talk but failing to walk the walk, it is a big big shout for Ellis to cast shall we say doubt on AJ's recollections, they certainly won't be working together any time soon or ever...and what sort of a guy apologises for upsetting a guy who he claims never had anything arranged with him, it's ok you don't need to answer that....:giruy:

I had thought you were an annoyance with intelligence. It seems I was only half right. To spell it out, nice and clearly for you.....

The contents of my post and Ellis' statement make absolutely no difference in whether I am a liar or not. I stated VERY clearly that they were his words, not mine and people need to decide for themselves. With me so far?

The Ellis statment came out 2 hours after my post. still with me?

the Ellis statement, whatever the ins and outs, truths or lies, corroborates EXACTLY, not nearly, or close to, EXACTLY what my post, the one that came out 2 hours earlier, said. Still keeping up?

That means, VERY clearly that I either spoke to Ellis and knew his side a couple of hours before anyone else did, or I took a gamble that he would call AJ a liar and was very very lucky. got that part too?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with what Ellis says being true or entirely made up, it is everything to do with me posting info, getting called, by you and for the nth time, a liar and later having my story repeated by the main protagonist himself. If Ellis is telling lies, he told them to me and to Esplin, not my fault and not esplins either.

Now, that is all very clear and very obvious. I get it, Zappa gets it, Bmck gets it. YOU dont. I would respectfully suggest that when everyone else gets something and you dont, it might just be you who is in the wrong.

Your history is pretty clear that being right is far more important to you than the content of any discusion, so, rather than waste time on a petty little child who is more interested in twisting words than actually debating points, I wont waste anymore time over this on you, and that is exactly what it is, wasted fucking time.

I had thought you were an annoyance with intelligence. It seems I was only half right. To spell it out, nice and clearly for you.....

The contents of my post and Ellis' statement make absolutely no difference in whether I am a liar or not. I stated VERY clearly that they were his words, not mine and people need to decide for themselves. With me so far?

The Ellis statment came out 2 hours after my post. still with me?

the Ellis statement, whatever the ins and outs, truths or lies, corroborates EXACTLY, not nearly, or close to, EXACTLY what my post, the one that came out 2 hours earlier, said. Still keeping up?

That means, VERY clearly that I either spoke to Ellis and knew his side a couple of hours before anyone else did, or I took a gamble that he would call AJ a liar and was very very lucky. got that part too?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with what Ellis says being true or entirely made up, it is everything to do with me posting info, getting called, by you and for the nth time, a liar and later having my story repeated by the main protagonist himself. If Ellis is telling lies, he told them to me and to Esplin, not my fault and not esplins either.

Now, that is all very clear and very obvious. I get it, Zappa gets it, Bmck gets it. YOU dont. I would respectfully suggest that when everyone else gets something and you dont, it might just be you who is in the wrong.

Your history is pretty clear that being right is far more important to you than the content of any discusion, so, rather than waste time on a petty little child who is more interested in twisting words than actually debating points, I wont waste anymore time over this on you, and that is exactly what it is, wasted fucking time.

I don't believe I called you a liar, I simply do not believe a word of what you are repeating, now if someone is feeding you bollox and you choose to air that in public that is your affair, but it doesn't change your info into the oracle, nor does my take that it is bollox make you out a liar, your "source" may be economical with the truth, and just to reiterate, I do not believe a word of it, see I done that without calling you a liar at anytime....:devil:

Its going to be a long long summer :(

Oh how i hope you are right.

I hope Rangers problems are sorted out soon but the summer cannot be long enough for me.:)