We were awful first half and we barely got into their final 3rd until the goal. The long balls were cracking me up.

Naismith was painful to watch, Ive never seen what he has to offer and dont even know if he has a preferred position but he shouldnt be a wide player when better options like Novo, Beasley, Fleck are available.

Thought Thomson and Edu couldnt get into the game until periods in the second have when Edu seemed to push forward a bit. But Davis should have been in the centre from the start. And Id say we missed McCulloch playing centre mid, having a bigger physical pressance might have allowed more time on the ball to break.

When you think of it it was 2 unlucky goals to concede, a wicked deflection for the first then a howler from Alexander for the 2nd.

Kenny Miller was still good even though he looks like he is running on empty from a long season, very unlucky twice in the 2nd half.

Thought Whittaker and S Smith struggled althought Smith did have a cracking tackle on Keane in the first half to prevent his shot. There was a few times when Whittaker was attempting solo's just outside his own box to beat his man - he got away with but thats a dangerous game.

Will be watching the game when I get home this morning. Know the score, but need to see some of the dodgy decisions and the poor performances.

WATP - We are the Champions 09/10

First half we never played well, second half we were the better team and over all we deserved at least a draw. How fitting that the BHEASTS continued the way the always are by cheating their way through a game,how they never got a man sent off just shows how their pressure on refs work. Miller was our MOTM last night,great goal and was unlucky a few times including hitting the post,although if the ref had any balls he would have given a penalty just before it. It was pleasing all the same to see the BHEASTS celebrating like they had won the league,LOL. I wonder if the MOPES will say McGeady cheated when he took a dive to get Jig sent off????, not a chance, C****c FC rotten to the core. The Rangers fans showed why WATP,tremendous throughout the game. We welcome the chase.

One thing it definetly proved to me was that lafferty will not make it as a center forward , if we get offered money we should take it

Guest Flying Hippo
One thing it definetly proved to me was that lafferty will not make it as a center forward , if we get offered money we should take it

How did it prove that? He got no service whatsoever and was switched to the left wing at half time so we could move Davis centrally

It could have been worse,if we had Keane playing for us!!!!:whistle: :spl:

Keane was utter pish last night. They are welcome to him ! Nothing but moaning all night. Greeting faced chunt.

One good thing from that game last night..... we got beat. why is it good ? Because those mugs might actually think Lennon is the man for the job.

They were the better team but given they had more to play for than us (they did have to beat us to save some face this season...) you would expect that. But we still had enough chances to get at least a draw. Miller, on another day, would have had a hat-trick - the volley just past and hitting the post.

We also got unlucky with the bounce of the ball a couple of times - Edu in particular suffered from this when racing through a couple of times - the ball would bounce too high for him to take it in stride. Edu was also unlucky when he intercepted a chested back-pass that the ball got stuck under his left foot.

WALTER SMITH has hit Andreas Hinkel with a stinging blast for claiming Celtic are better than Rangers.

And the Ibrox boss raged: Why didn't you prove it?

Smith was seething with the Hoops ace after his side lost at Parkhead last night.

Smith said: "Hinkel said in the papers the other day that Celtic are the better team.

"If he sits down and analyses what he said, then you've got to ask 'Why does he think they're a better team, when Rangers have won six trophies and reached a European Final during a period when Celtic have won just two trophies?'

"He must feel something is wrong.

"It might be that, if they had shown the same attitude as they did for the first half of this game, they would be in a better position.

"As he sits down and says they're a better team, he should ask himself if he's proud of the way they have played over the last few seasons.

"I'm certainly proud of the way my team has played - and my team have something tangible to show for it.

"I can't understand why any professional doesn't take a good look at himself first before saying they are the better team.

"It's patently obvious that they're not.

"It might be as simple as their approach and attitude to the game, which Neil Lennon is now bringing out of them.

"If it takes a boss to bring it out of you, you are looking at a poor set of professionals."

Advertisement

Hinkel's comments came after Gers hitman Nacho Novo said he was laughing at Celtic for not winning the title.

Stand-in Hoops gaffer Lennon was FUMING with Smith's comments.

Lenny said: "That's not Walter's place. He not the Celtic manager.

"I don't comment on Rangers and never have done, not as a manager anyway.

"I think I've been quite gracious towards Rangers and how they have dealt with things and their mentality.

"It's not Walter's place to criticise Celtic players. He should leave that to me."

Asked how much the win will help his job prospects, Lennon added: "I don't know how big this could be.

"But it is immensely satisfying."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2959572/Rangers-manager-Walter-Smith-lays-into-Celtics-Andreas-Hinkel.html#ixzz0n3CmszKK

How did it prove that? He got no service whatsoever and was switched to the left wing at half time so we could move Davis centrally

We keep saying this , he cannot hold the ball up , doesn't look like a striker and has no physical presence what so ever , plus he is rotten in the air , I have hoped to be proved wrong all seasoon I just dont see anything in the big man