From sccgers on FF re takeover and transfers

Am I the only one who remembers all the inaccurate personal abuse about some Rangers fans when a similar article (but with more facts) was written by Boss about Graham Duffy?

Caution about any prospective owner is certainly warranted but I'm confused at the inconsistency shown by some in this regard.

Am I the only one who remembers all the inaccurate personal abuse about some Rangers fans when a similar article (but with more facts) was written by Boss about Graham Duffy?

Caution about any prospective owner is certainly warranted but I'm confused at the inconsistency shown by some in this regard.

That's more or less the point I was making here Frankie, any chance of you ferreting out who was at the Sunday meet and what the outcome was... http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=203570&postcount=5

Like I say it would have been the Assembly.

I'd imagine they will release an agreed minute asap - probably today. Feel free to ask on their forum or email them (or your own preferred representative who would have also been present) to find out more.

http://www.thebluenose.co.uk/

I don't think Joe Beltrami was there Frankie, but he should have been...:fish:

Does that mean you favour a Royal pardon for SDM then...?

On a serious note Frankie, you are well aware of my dislike of the Mints methods, but I am realistic enough to realise that at this moment in time, as for the last twenty odd years he is all we have got.

The Mint love him or loath him is to cute by half to ever require a pardon by me or royalty. Like I said I don't see any change any time soon to the ownership of the club.

Bluedell help me out here, "On the matter of the Andrew Ellis takeover, the fans� delegation were told that proof of funding had still to be shown, and left the meeting with the impression that deal was going nowhere fast."

Do you still need "the question" answered, or are we to believe that a guy, who allegedly has not provided any proof of funding was handed Rangers books, for the mysterious due diligence, which has never been confirmed by any authoritive source to have taken place.....:)

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks-ignore/sasa-papac-don-t-tear-us-apart-1.1026634

Great. Thanks. Don't know why you didn't post that in the first place instead of all these other irrelevant links.

Interesting that you accept what the ET print when it suits you, but don't most of the time :D

Great. Thanks. Don't know why you didn't post that in the first place instead of all these other irrelevant links.

Interesting that you accept what the ET print when it suits you, but don't most of the time :D

I never accept what anyone prints, it helps to have grandsons in high places.....:D

Agreed.

The RST seem to be claiming that they don't have any views on the parties involved but FF and some board members seem to be part of an anti-Ellis propaganda campaign. Can't say that I have enough information to decoide whether that is the correct decision or not, but hopefully they have more than that FF article came up with.

The article points out that several companies that llis is involved in are "financially valueless". so what? That proves nothing. So are some of the companies that I am involved with but that is irrelevant to the ones that are successful.

It looks as if the DOB on one of the forms submitted to Compnies House is wrong, but again, so what?

They need to a better job at coming up ith reasons as to why ellis is no suitable.