Rangers- Falkirk

Probably our 2nd worst performance of the season on Saturday. I felt it was very slow and subdued and lacked any urgency.

It's funny how people see things differently from others. Frankie thought Svensson had a good game but I thought he was average at best. He made 2 well timed tackles but other than that he continually gave the ball away with his head and feet. He has to work on his distribution.

What was up with Martin by the way, I was very surprised he didn't start or was on the bench. :confused:

I found myself reading The Number 1 fanzine at the beginning of the 2nd half, very slow and boring I felt.

Still, scoring 4 goals is always a good thing no matter who the opposition is.

PS Did anyone see Smalce on the pitch holding the Bill Struth flag?

No it wasn't it was the Sheep v Tims game on Setanta

strange, it was on live in the pub. we left ten minutes early to get a pint before going home* (you probably saw us actually) and the game was on the pub (itself quite full of dejected falkirk supporters).

* terrible, i know, but you've got to take the opportunity for a pint whilst you've got it. :P

strange, it was on live in the pub. we left ten minutes early to get a pint before going home* (you probably saw us actually) and the game was on the pub (itself quite full of dejected falkirk supporters).

* terrible, i know, but you've got to take the opportunity for a pint whilst you've got it. :P

Yep seen you leave. Shocking BTW.

90minutesloyal :D

Yep seen you leave. Shocking BTW.

90minutesloyal :D

:o i know, i know. the shame.

i quite enjoyed my pint of cider though. :) i've been off ill for months now, so i deserved a wee drink (or so my shameful reasoning goes!). :)

Aye I thought it was terrible Barry and my 2 mates leaving... I stayed to the end though as I can control my alcohol urges unlike the other cider maniacs... ;)

Never though bmck would be in the Subway Loyal... ;)

oh i'm not usually, 'twas your mates corrupting influence. definitely. was a good christian 90 minuter untill magners. ;)