Frankie (or anyone in the know) is there any fan groups/trust finding out what is going on at present? i.e. Do we actually have the �£5m quoted to spend on players and do we have the extra �£4m generated so far on sales or is that going directly to paying of the debt? I mean there must be a hell of a lot of players who could come in on decent wages and do a good job for us for around europe and beyond so why is a very average player in eagles the only one we have bid for (and thankfully declined the offer)? As usual the fans just want the truth but we get nothing but BS after we renew our season tickets.

Edited by johnnyk

Assembly have asked for urgent meeting with club.

Others have intimated to them that asking for meetings to be given a variety of open-to-debate answers is far from ideal.

Frankie (or anyone in the know) is there any fan groups/trust finding out what is going on at present? i.e. Do we actually have the �£5m quoted to spend on players and do we have the extra �£4m generated so far on sales or is that going directly to paying of the debt? I mean there must be a hell of a lot of players who could come in on decent wages and do a good job for us for around europe and beyond so why is a very average player in eagles the only one we have bid for (and thankfully declined the offer)? As usual the fans just want the truth but we get nothing but BS after we renew our season tickets.

Yeah we seem to be going after the over inflated English market when there is cheaper options out and about.

It's amusing to see there are still fans out there who think the people running the club are in the slightest bit interested in what you think. Or that those running fans groups are fit to tie their own shoelaces, let alone represent you.

Surely after all these years of being taken for granted and treated like cash-cows, the penny must be close to dropping.

Mugs, suckers and used goods. That's us and that's what your season ticket money is helping to ensure we continue to be.

It's amusing to see there are still fans out there who think the people running the club are in the slightest bit interested in what you think. Or that those running fans groups are fit to tie their own shoelaces, let alone represent you.

Surely after all these years of being taken for granted and treated like cash-cows, the penny must be close to dropping.

Mugs, suckers and used goods. That's us and that's what your season ticket money is helping to ensure we continue to be.

I wouldn't call our fans mugs/suckers just for getting behind the team and renewing their season tickets each year. I knew before I renewed mine we were in financial troubles and think we will still spend some money but not as much as we all would like.

I think it will be a very interesting and testing season when it does start and hopefully we do get some new players in. I am actually looking forward to seeing some youngsters get a chance this season.

Smith will not be getting the money from the Thomson and Wilson transfers. Doubtful he has the �£5m to spend on new players.

In fact it would be nice to know where the fees from Wilson and Thomson are going.

The bloody bank, There squeezing the bloody life out of our club :( and if we dont starting signing players we will be in even more deep shit when the season kicks off :(

I wouldn't call our fans mugs/suckers just for getting behind the team and renewing their season tickets each year. I knew before I renewed mine we were in financial troubles and think we will still spend some money but not as much as we all would like.

I think it will be a very interesting and testing season when it does start and hopefully we do get some new players in. I am actually looking forward to seeing some youngsters get a chance this season.

So you don't accept the timing of the mythical Ellis bid and his subsequent silent disappearance was entirely orchestrated to maintain ST sales ... the same as we've seen season after season before?

You can twist words all you like but no one called anyone a mug or a sucker for getting behind the team - only for propping up rank bad management by buying season tickets that were sold on manifestly false pretences. Acquiescence to what are basically fraudsters running the club isn't clever, no matter your love for the club itself.

So you don't accept the timing of the mythical Ellis bid and his subsequent silent disappearance was entirely orchestrated to maintain ST sales ... the same as we've seen season after season before?

You can twist words all you like but no one called anyone a mug or a sucker for getting behind the team - only for propping up rank bad management by buying season tickets that were sold on manifestly false pretences. Acquiescence to what are basically fraudsters running the club isn't clever, no matter your love for the club itself.

I think in this day and age the majority of fans are online and know or can guess that all this positive news, or any news, usually comes out about ST renewal times but we still buy the ST knowing deep down it will not happen. I would say buying a season ticket is getting behind the team.

I think in this day and age the majority of fans are online and know or can guess that all this positive news, or any news, usually comes out about ST renewal times but we still buy the ST knowing deep down it will not happen. I would say buying a season ticket is getting behind the team.

We're never going to agree on this but fair do's to you for sticking to your guns. :thup: