davis for everton?

It's not worth selling him for �£5m though, definitely not.

Not from a footballing view, no, but we don't make deal or no deal decisions based on the playing side anymore. The fear has to be that, although Smith would probably only sell for about 6.5 or 7, the decision won't be his. And if we do sell, that really will be that for the season ahead.

Not from a footballing view, no, but we don't make deal or no deal decisions based on the playing side anymore. The fear has to be that, although Smith would probably only sell for about 6.5 or 7, the decision won't be his. And if we do sell, that really will be that for the season ahead.

5-6m for Davis and Fleck to replace him in CM:)

What will be will be, Ian, but there's no doubt that a Rangers team without Davis would be weaker than a team with him. Fcuk me, though, at this rate we'll be in the black by Christmas. I admit, we'll be out of Europe, out the CIS Cup and fighting a dogged battle to stay out the relegation mire but the bank will be happy at last!

What will be will be, Ian, but there's no doubt that a Rangers team without Davis would be weaker than a team with him. Fcuk me, though, at this rate we'll be in the black by Christmas. I admit, we'll be out of Europe, out the CIS Cup and fighting a dogged battle to stay out the relegation mire but the bank will be happy at last!

No doubt it is a worry,but we've all known that EVERY player is up for sale until we get the mess sorted out.

5 million is an insult, he is easily worth 8 mill. He is a top professional.

Selling Thomson made the midfield thin as it is, Davis going would be a massive blow. But I cant see it as if Fabregas was going to Barca I think he would have gone by now which wont start the knock on effect.

5 million is an insult, he is easily worth 8 mill. He is a top professional.

Selling Thomson made the midfield thin as it is, Davis going would be a massive blow. But I cant see it as if Fabregas was going to Barca I think he would have gone by now which wont start the knock on effect.

Davis is worth a lot more than �£5m but I am still worried about the bankers in the background. Midifeld is fine unless another player goes, although the injury proneness around there has me worried a little as well.

Barca only offered Arsenal around �£29m and they payed �£40m plus Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.... The only reason they are offering so little is because they believe he is still their player. Even though he has been at Arsenal since he was 15 or 16 and has a stupidly long contract as well.

Barcelona will move for Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta if their bid to sign Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas fails. (Daily Express)

Hmmmm. Is Arteta good enough for Barca? It's a long shot but if they do sign Arteta then a bid for Davis will be imminent.