Barazite does sound a player but I feel he is a player we don't need at the moment. We have all been asking for a winger and Barazite isn't that type of player, he won't really offer us that much width as he is wide player that likes to cut in most times.

If we can't get an out and out winger I would gladly take him as he is better than our current options.

Have to disagree with you here mate. Now I have to say I've not seen a lot of this guy play,apart from highlights against Glentoran, but if the guy is out wide in a starting position does it really matter if he goes inside or outside?,surely the point is being able to get past a defender which we don't really have a player who can do this regularly.

Guest Flying Hippo

Very, very good news if Walter is only considering pacy, direct players as potential new wingers

As i said in the Weiss thread, i don't want another central midfielder being used as a winger

Have to disagree with you here mate. Now I have to say I've not seen a lot of this guy play,apart from highlights against Glentoran, but if the guy is out wide in a starting position does it really matter if he goes inside or outside?,surely the point is being able to get past a defender which we don't really have a player who can do this regularly.

The way he plays out wide is similar to what Lafferty does, tries to beat a man, cut inside and pass. The only difference is that Barazite will sometimes beat the man haha

The way he plays out wide is similar to what Lafferty does, tries to beat a man, cut inside and pass. The only difference is that Barazite will sometimes beat the man haha

I believe he played out wide for derby for the season he was on loan there,pretty successful by all accounts,pacey

We have plenty of players that play wide but want to cut inside , that's our main problem everything get's squeezed and there is no space , we desperately need an out and out wide player

We have plenty of players that play wide but want to cut inside , that's our main problem everything get's squeezed and there is no space , we desperately need an out and out wide player

That was the point I was trying to get across but couldn't get it out haha :box:

If we can't get an out and out winger though I'd take him as he is better than what we have for that position. If Beasley had managed to stay fit for longer than a couple of weeks at a time he would have been perfect. Our greatest run of form last season was when he was playing well.

As I said, I haven't seen enough of him,but I was under the impression he plays wide

Guest Flying Hippo
That was the point I was trying to get across but couldn't get it out haha :box:

If we can't get an out and out winger though I'd take him as he is better than what we have for that position. If Beasley had managed to stay fit for longer than a couple of weeks at a time he would have been perfect. Our greatest run of form last season was when he was playing well.

A certain Ignacio Novo should've been kept on. He was one of the very few strikers who actually looked just as dangerous as a winger