Hibernian 0 - 3 Rangers: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Were it not for :km: hat-trick I would have went for :sn: but you really can't look past the hat-trick and his overall contribution again.

Danny... I see exactly where you are coming from because I was thinking along those lines - but having played just 25 mins whilst Naismith played pretty well over 90, along with Miller's 3-goal salvo I think it would be harsh to give Weiss that award.

Guest Flying Hippo

After his 2 initial brilliant runs, all Weiss did in the last 20 minutes was one run where he should've slipped in Miller or Naismith but did too much and got muscled off the ball. Can't give him MOM over someone who scored 3 goals

After his 2 initial brilliant runs, all Weiss did in the last 20 minutes was one run where he should've slipped in Miller or Naismith but did too much and got muscled off the ball. Can't give him MOM over someone who scored 3 goals

Not true, he made quite a few other runs and passes. He also did one cut back where no one was there to take the bait.

Were it not for :km: hat-trick I would have went for :sn: but you really can't look past the hat-trick and his overall contribution again.

Danny... I see exactly where you are coming from because I was thinking along those lines - but having played just 25 mins whilst Naismith played pretty well over 90, along with Miller's 3-goal salvo I think it would be harsh to give Weiss that award.

It was an emotional, reactionary and impact award. I've not seen such an impressive debut for a long time and it's great to be excited by a player again.

I thought Miller, goals aside, had a really poor game, as did most of our team. But it is goals that a striker is judged by, and a hat-trick means he has done his job for the team.

2 great passes from Davis to set up Weiss for the second and Miller for the third should not go without comment, and obviously our new wonderkid had us all off our seats with his pace, trickery and vision.

Back 4 were poor, which is harsh given we got a clean sheet at a difficult away ground, and big Davie Weir is looking really out of sorts these 2 games so far.

edu was quietly effective in midfield where he and Davis always seemed to be outnumbered, but in fact Hibs were playing the same formation as us, just their wide midfield players were always tucking in to help when we had the ball, something that Lafferty certainly did not for us.

We were talking at the hour mark that Naismith was the only one getting pass marks at that time, and that one goal would probably do it.

All in all it was a strange game, with Rangers generally being quite poor all over the park, yet we won easily in the end and we all left in a great mood with the performance of Weiss, and with Jelavic to come, Beattie getting fitter and sharper, and Davis still to get sharper after illness, it is starting to look good for our title retention hopes.

It was an emotional, reactionary and impact award. I've not seen such an impressive debut for a long time and it's great to be excited by a player again.

Couldnt agree more.... but not enough to warrant the actual MOTM award.

Any Ger coming away from watching that game and not being overly excited is emotionally bereft IMO. We have suffered fromlack of flair and creativity for so long that this kid has dusted off the cobwebs in just 25 mins.

It is no wonder we are acting this way.