Brian Laudrup battling cancer!

What about the club crest and Gersnet logo above a simple message of support ? We should get this done as soon as in my opinion. I am crap at this type of stuff.

I definitely think that we should include MF's line about beating everybody that was put in front of him.

I think we should minimise any self-branding. It may be best to just include the word Gersnet as part of the text in who its from, and perhaps leave the visual presentation to them as they'll make sure it's in keeping with the paper. Happy to be contradicted though, especially if anyone has any good ideas.

So what we at so far?

We've agreed with the Copenhagan Post to put up an advert. They, very kindly, will do it at cost price, and provide the graphic design and Danish translation. I won't know how much it costs until we have sent them on the piece of writing. The really personable person there got back to me this afternoon and said that if we get it to them before Wednesday it can go in for Thursday. I think it's unwise to ask people to donate until we know how much it is - incase it's prohibitively expensive, or not as much as people have already donated. Times are tight for everyone so we'll find out how much it is then ask everyone who is interested to let us know how much they can afford to contribute and we'll try to work it out fairly from there. :)