New songs for the new era

We have so many old songs that could easily be updated, especially regarding players - instead of the boring 'these only one (insert name here)' we could sing things like -

'He's Blue, He's White, He's fuckin dynamite Chrissy Burke'

'Boyb, Boyd, Krissy,Krissy Boyd, he gets the ball and scores a goal Krissy Krissy Boyd'

'Super Dado, Super Dado'

We should also be promoting Rangers songs like The Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Follow Follow (the correct version), The Famous Glasgow Rangers, Wolvetherhampton Town, Rangers Over Here, Rally Round The Flag, Simply The Best, The Blue Flag, It's Rangers For Me, Have You Seen The Glasgow Rangers.....

The real trouble that we have is that apart from TBO (and associated groups in other stands) nobody sings at Ibrox apart for OF games and European ties. And when they do sing, they only appear to sing The Billy Boys, The Sash and No Surrender....

Cammy F

Can't agree with you more Cammy.. Its time to ditch the tired old battle songs and sing Rangers songs

We have so many old songs that could easily be updated, especially regarding players - instead of the boring 'these only one (insert name here)' we could sing things like -

'He's Blue, He's White, He's fuckin dynamite Chrissy Burke'

'Boyb, Boyd, Krissy,Krissy Boyd, he gets the ball and scores a goal Krissy Krissy Boyd'

'Super Dado, Super Dado'

We should also be promoting Rangers songs like The Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Follow Follow (the correct version), The Famous Glasgow Rangers, Wolvetherhampton Town, Rangers Over Here, Rally Round The Flag, Simply The Best, The Blue Flag, It's Rangers For Me, Have You Seen The Glasgow Rangers.....

The real trouble that we have is that apart from TBO (and associated groups in other stands) nobody sings at Ibrox apart for OF games and European ties. And when they do sing, they only appear to sing The Billy Boys, The Sash and No Surrender....

Cammy F

Can't agree with you more Cammy.. Its time to ditch the tired old battle songs and sing Rangers songs

Thats what I am advocating Davy. Read my post again - I am urging Rangers fans to join in when TBO sing Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Every Other Saturday etc. What I said was that the rest of Ibrox ONLY join in when the old battle hymns are sung

Cammy F

I don't go to as many games as I used to,due to working most weekends,but when I do go, it is hard work trying to get them singing in the Copeland road stand.They look at you as if you are retarded So I always try to get tickets next to TBO singing section

Murray Murray Defend Our Club

Murray, Defend Our Club..

Cammy F

Could you honestly picture 50,000 supporters singing that after we've brought in a good few players and signed one of europes top young managers?

Dont think i'm defending murray- i still think hes shitting on our club - but as a song supporting rangers? IMO i think we can do without that one.

As for HULLO HULLO - modify the words and keep the core of the song. Its what makes ibrox so intimidating on european nights ffs!

its the sole reason i used to love going to european games to hear the champions leage tune be drowned out with roars of "HELLO HELLO!"

As for HULLO HULLO - modify the words and keep the core of the song. Its what makes ibrox so intimidating on european nights ffs!

its the sole reason i used to love going to european games to hear the champions leage tune be drowned out with roars of "HELLO HELLO!"

Like I said earlier in the thread, change "we're upto our knees in f*nian blood" to "we're upto our knees in roastit cheese" :D