It is a terrible analogy and as you're a smart guy I refuse to believe that you think it's a good one. Unsure how it strengthens your argument.

Yet you strengthen your argument with...... I will wait, no hurry :D

Take your time though, and respond to the full post rather than the one minutiae that you think you can find fault with :thup:

I back both sides of the argument.

On one hand it was a relevant question as quite clearly the change of tactics between 2 games had a difference.

But on the other the media were having a dig even though the fans may have wanted this question asked, its like fuel to a fire and media would have been rubbing their hands. The media can be poison and Ive no problem if a manager wants to walk away from an interviewer - it actually makes for better viewing and at least there is no babbling small talk. But the national manager should be able to handle this types of situations....Im sure if he was asked a few days later when the dust settled then he would have given a different response.

Alex Ferguson is a classic example for ignoring questions and he doesnt even talk to the BBC yet how successful is he?!! Levein couldnt lace SAF shoes so shouldnt have thrown the toys out the pram. It was just another example how Levein is out of his depth in this job.

Yet you strengthen your argument with...... I will wait, no hurry :D

Take your time though, and respond to the full post rather than the one minutiae that you think you can find fault with :thup:

Answering to each and every single argument coming up here just drags us further away from the point I was debating.

I'd also be interested at knowing for how long we continue to berate a manager for a decision that upset us. Do we bring it up again in a years time when we play the next fixture?