Much better from Scotland tonight.

A 4-2-3-1 is exactly the kind of formation that is fashionable and effective in modern football just now. We were able to stay compact when Spain attacked, yet we had players going forward when we broke. A 4-6-0 would have been suicide, and like I stated previously, Levein will have learned his lesson about that formation.

The only thing that really baffles me is the absence of Charlie Adam from the start. Seriously, one of the most in-form attacking midfielders in the English Premiership right now, and he's sitting on Craig Leveins bench? And when he's brought on, he's played as a holding midfielder, where it's been proven during his time at Rangers that he's completely ineffective in that position?

However, to counter the point above, the players that did play in our attacking band didn't really put a foot wrong.

The penalty was extremely unlucky. Most of the time that wouldn't be given, but you always run a risk when your arm is up.

And the third goal, Stephen McManus, what the fuck are you doing? Christophe Berra must be wondering what he has to do in club football to get ahead of a 40 year old Davie Weir and a struggling McManus.

Significantly better tonight though. Lets hope Levein takes this formation into the next game!

What a difference from Friday, night and day!

Levein should be kicking himself, if we had set out like that against the Czechs we would've created chances and possibly got a draw or maybe better.

Hopefully its a lesson learned for Levein.

Much better from Scotland tonight,a bit of pride restored IMO.

I do think the penalty was soft and if it had have been in the Spanish box I'm not so sure it would have been given?. However we played well tonight and we were just up against a better team,I thought all the Scotland players played well,especially the Rangers players with Shagger our MOTM,he will be generating a lot of interest with his current form and was very unlucky not to save the penalty!!!,McManus was at fault for the 3rd goal without doubt but to be fair he also had a good game under the guidance of Sir David Of Weir!!!.

Hopefully Levein will have learned a bit about his players tonight,after Fridays' fiasco,and we are definately not out of it if we can carry on from tonight,the next three games are far more important than tonights result as no-one expected us to get anything from the game.Onwards and upwards for now,and thank feck we had the Rangers players playing tonight.

Levein knows he cocked up badly against the Czechs. It's no excuse for acting like a big wean tonight and walking out of the interview after the game. He should remember that he's national team manager and has a responsibility now. He's gone down in my estimation a lot over the past week.

Levein knows he cocked up badly against the Czechs. It's no excuse for acting like a big wean tonight and walking out of the interview after the game. He should remember that he's national team manager and has a responsibility now. He's gone down in my estimation a lot over the past week.

I never seen that BD, what happened?, I was in the pub watching it with Frankie:)

I never seen that BD, what happened?, I was in the pub watching it with Frankie:)

Tanner started to ask him about the change from Friday night with playing Miller but didn't get his question out before Levein rudely interupting him and said he wouldn't talk about Friday night. He started to ask the question in a different way and the same thing happened.

He then just asked if Miiller brought something different to the team (or something similar) and Levein walked away. Very childish to what was a very valid question.

I never have and never will like Levein,he's a tosser IMO. He is just a stubborn arrogant twat,again IMO. But if he gets results for Scotland then I'll support him,right now he isn't getting results so he should stop being so bumptious and stop treating Scotland fans with disrespect,prove yourself first and then you can be as arrogant as you want,TIT!!

I liked the way Levein said yesterday or the day before that he picks the team he thinks can secure the required result and if it annoys the press so what. Good for him. He'd been saying for days that he no longer wanted to talk about friday's game.

Tanner's question was pointless and adds nothing. Journalism is a piss easy job if that's all you have to do, point out the obvious and often times in hindsight. Where do I sign up to get well paid to watch football and then be a rude cock to managers.

Granted Levein fucked up hard on Friday ( I didn't have to suffer either game as I had to work) but for how long does he have to answer questions about it.

Also gets on my tits the way journos ask the same daft question with slightly different words. Fuck tanner and fuck the rest of the press. Whilst Levein has a lot of faults I like the fact that he doesn't think he owes the press anything.

I liked the way Levein said yesterday or the day before that he picks the team he thinks can secure the required result and if it annoys the press so what. Good for him. He'd been saying for days that he no longer wanted to talk about friday's game.

Tanner's question was pointless and adds nothing. Journalism is a piss easy job if that's all you have to do, point out the obvious and often times in hindsight. Where do I sign up to get well paid to watch football and then be a rude cock to managers.

Granted Levein fucked up hard on Friday ( I didn't have to suffer either game as I had to work) but for how long does he have to answer questions about it.

Also gets on my tits the way journos ask the same daft question with slightly different words. Fuck tanner and fuck the rest of the press. Whilst Levein has a lot of faults I like the fact that he doesn't think he owes the press anything.

I have not seen the post match interview so I can't really comment,but I see what you're saying SA

I have not seen the post match interview so I can't really comment,but I see what you're saying SA

Neither have I.

I just don't see his job as pandering to the press. Nor do I think that Tanner's question sounds particularly clever, insightful or useful.

Levein, or any manager in fact, should perhaps be held accountable in some way or at least show respect to the fans. That to me, does not mean showing the press any respect. Particularly a collection of our press who appear to show him very little.

And I don't even like Levein all that much to be honest.