Ideally we get a point. Realistically we're getting humped by at least 2 goals.

2 goals? That would be a bonus.

I wasn't arsed about this match after the farce in the Czech Republic but going up to the pub to watch this, the joys. I need to get away from my uni work for a few hours though.

Scotland team to face Spain (4-2-3-1): McGregor, Bardsley, McManus, Weir, Whittaker, McCulloch, Fletcher, Morrison, Dorrans, Naismith, Miller

Why couldn't Levien play like this against the Czechs ? Bardsley could be dodgy !

Half 4 finish from work today, an hour earlier then home, changed, dinner etc and off to Hampden :D

Whittaker was struggling from the start tonight, i think we all know defending isn't his strong point, silly mistake to make imo with his arms up like that. McGregor has had another great game and i thought Naismith did some really good stuff, he's a completely different player this season. Still baffled as to how anonymous Fletcher is for Scotland time after time when he's so influential for Man Yoo.

What's more frustrating for me tbh is that tonight we've had a couple of good chances against the world champions yet played without a striker against the Czechs. The outcome of the games against Spain I don't think will matter that much, whereas we could have taken 3 points off the Czechs if we'd been more positive.

McCulloch off with an injury which isn't good for us.