Charlie Adam

Doesn't matter if he's European player of the century; he doesn't play for Rangers and won't affect us or our team in any way. He did have some talent at Rangers, he just wasn't able to show it very often.

Other than providing some folks crowing space, Charlie Adam is now utterly irrelevant.:)

He wasn't really played in his "natural" position. Fitness was another thing with us he never seemed fit and at Blackpool he does look so much better.

Not our player anymore, but as an ex-player I do wish him the best.

He did a damn sight better than many want to admit. Particularly the PLG/Walter year.

The point is that some of us were able to spot he was a player, as had been the case with Hutton and now Naismith and others couldn't

He had one good season. That is all she wrote.

The rest of the time he was never any better than mediocre for us.

I still dont reckon he would do a good job with us even if he came back now.

He did a damn sight better than many want to admit. Particularly the PLG/Walter year.

The point is that some of us were able to spot he was a player, as had been the case with Hutton and now Naismith and others couldn't

I think everyone with a pair of eyes had the intelligence to notice he had some talent. His talent was never utilised or demonstrated often, however.

And no he didn't do a damn sight better than anything. He was largely horrific at us. At Blackpool though he looks great.

I think everyone with a pair of eyes had the intelligence to notice he had some talent. His talent was never utilised or demonstrated often, however.

And no he didn't do a damn sight better than anything. He was largely horrific at us. At Blackpool though he looks great.

Agreed. I think some are using their tinted specs if they think that Adam was anything more than mediocre for us over the piece.

The same way as some said Hemdani was the best of a bad bunch (true), Adam also still looked nothing better than average with a bunch of shite round him.

Different player at Blackpool - but still one I wasnt disappointed to lose. Still am not to be fair.

He moved on, we moved on. Simples.

The only bad thing about this, is the fact we didnt get more money for him or had some sort of, if Blackpool get promoted we get some kind of bonus.

I always thought he was alright and had potential, but he had potential for about 3 years and never looked like getting to the standard he is playing at now.

good luck to him though