Personally, I'd get shot of the cunt.

He has lost of more goals this season than anyone else due to his mistakes. He can't head, pass, jump or mark properly and when he gets the ball I'm shitting it. He's done 2 decent things in his time at Rangers - those 2 tackles against Falkirk last week.

Everytime he goes for a header he loses out even if the striker is smaller than him. When he does win a header it's straight out the park with it. He has no composure to find his own players with the ball. It's the same with his passes, it's just a lump to fuck out the park even when he has time on the ball.

Heed and feet like a 50p piece!

The sooner this boy is dropped the better for Rangers and himself.

I would have recently agreed with you on all that but i think on Sunday he definately played better. Maybe he just needs a little bit longer to settle than the others.

I really wouldn't go getting shot of him just now. I'm sure he will be fine.

God we put up with Alan Hutton longer

I agree Gazza. He looks absolutely fuckin' terrible. I thought sunday was one of his better games, yet he still managed to look well dodgy.

This 'he needs time to settle in' excuse has got to go. He's had a few games now and he hasn't put in one decent performance. He's supposed to be an international ffs.

In saying that, J-Rod hasn't been shit hot either. Big Sasa coming in will hopefully steady the ship at the back. :thup:

Tell you what then why don't we go the whole fucking hog and sack the the whole lot of them then from the manager down.

Really getting sick of this greeting on these boards. The problem with everyone is that there has been to much 'hype' going round for PLG coming in as manager. Personally i cant see what the big fuss is and to be honest he has really done anything for me to warant him being a great. TBH he hasn't done any better than Big Eck last season

I would have recently agreed with you on all that but i think on Sunday he definately played better. Maybe he just needs a little bit longer to settle than the others.

I really wouldn't go getting shot of him just now. I'm sure he will be fine.

God we put up with Alan Hutton longer

I respect everybody's opinion gersfem. No matter how different from my own.

But WHY are so many Gers fans so tough on Hutton? I'll agree that his performances haven't been world class, but they've not been that bad either IMO. Stevie Smith hasn't been Mr consistent either this season. Especially on sunday, where he had an absolute fuckin' shocker, but is anybody gettin' on his case? I think not.

One criticism that everybody seems to have of young Alan, is that he gets caught up park too often. That's exactly where I want the full backs, up supporting the wide men, giving them options, getting crosses in.

That's one of the jobs of a holding midfielder. To cover a full back if he pushes on. You just shuffle across 5 or 10 yds, so if the ball does come out that way, you're there to cover your full back. That shouldn't be a problem for us. Seeing as we play with two holding midfielders ffs.

I'll just be in the pub watching the game. Hutton will be playing and he'll get my full support. He's as good a defender as we've got at the moment and he's certainly ALOT better than Svensson.

It's disappointing that he's become such an easy target. Especially when players who cost us a shit load of money and don't have an ounce of LOVE for the club compared to Alan, are doin' ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR US and getting every excuse under the sun made for them. :confused:

Well said Gersfem. There has been way too much hype, this is why a lot of people are expecting instant results and are now getting frustrated because it's not happening. I'd prefer it if we could have these discussions at the end of the season and then decide if we have moved forward since Eck, rather than seven games into the season.

Let's not forget where we finished last season.

Good for you supporting Hutton there really isn't many fans that do like Hutton and with many a good reason too. I will tell you the now tho you watch the him closely on Saturday and watch him crumble just as he does at every celtic game. He cant handle the pressure and he is exactly the same when we play Killie.

So what exactly are saying then nokiss that because Hutton is a Scot that he plays with more pride than the foriegners do? I really don't think so.

Ricksen was one who loved playing for us, What about Dado 110% every game.

Also what about Barry? He's a scot and has NO pride or passion for the club. I personally wouldnt have brought him back never mind make him captain

When PLG was appointed, I asked for caution, and stated that there would be 'no miralce'. Rangers are rotton to the core and until our 'Custodian' sorts these ills, or fucks off, we will go from bad to worse.

Still, some are more happy lambasting AM than looking at the real problems our new manager and club face. Someone said that Rangers were like different cars who keep damaging the gear box - I know, but bare with me. If you had 4 different cars and the gears packed in on all 4, would you blame the cars or would you blame the driver (or the person servicing the car)?

Cammy F

I never said anything about foreign players. I said players who cost us a shit load of money. Yes you're right. Fernando and Dado and many other foreign players have given 100% everytime and have grown to love the club as much as any scot.

As for Fergie. I was glad to see him come back. He's got a lot of work to do to get back to the form he had before he left, but I'd still rather have him than not. 6 or so games in the reserves to get him back to some sort of sharpness is what's needed. As for having no pride or passion for Rangers....I'd find that very hard to believe.

I'm not interested in being proved right or wrong on saturday in regards to Hutton. I certainly don't want to see ANYBODY crumble.

I hope whoever plays, they all have blinders and we HAMMER THE SCUM.

The problem is, a win on Saturday and the vast majority of the fans will be back in 'everything's rosey in the garden' camp. It's amazing what flaws an OF victory can hide (ditto two last gasp SPL titles).

Even if we hammer them 8-0 on Saturday, we will still be facing the same problems as we are now - a chairman with no vision for the future, no youth development, no finance for new players, etc but, hey we fucked the tims........

Cammy F