Nope your not. That was my whole point.

Think he just needs a bit more time to settle in.Pluss i really don't think he did that bad on Sunday tbh

i'm glad, i think some of the criticism of this team has bordered on absurd. i've seen potential in this side, its certainly not all been doom and gloom.

i'm glad, i think some of the criticism of this team has bordered on absurd. i've seen potential in this side, its certainly not all been doom and gloom.

Yep exactly. I'm just as dissapointed as eveyone else with some of the quality getting played on the park every week but i really honestly believe we are just going to have bide our time. I'm sure it will all come together.The only thing is i'm not sure it is even going to be this season. Time will tell tho.

Some are forgetting that had it not been for Svensson (AND McGregor) Hibs would have been 2-0 up inside the forst 10 mins - the sliding tackle he made at the back post after a GREAT McGregor save was immense.

That said, he lost his man for the 2nd goal and what makes it worse was that he had no need to get closer to the ball, which is what he was doing, as there were no Hibs players in front of him. Had he held his position he would at least have been putting a challenge on Killen and making it more difficult to score.

But aside from his lapse which cost us the game I thought he played reasonably well on Sunday.

why don`t you get behind the team instead of putting up a pointless post about some young defender wh`os just in the door?

absolute nonsense btw.

what are you expecting? to go undefeated through the domestic season with no goals conceded.

he`s just a young guy learning his trade in a tough time.

backing him would be more sensible:admin:

Some are forgetting that had it not been for Svensson (AND McGregor) Hibs would have been 2-0 up inside the forst 10 mins - the sliding tackle he made at the back post after a GREAT McGregor save was immense.

That said, he lost his man for the 2nd goal and what makes it worse was that he had no need to get closer to the ball, which is what he was doing, as there were no Hibs players in front of him. Had he held his position he would at least have been putting a challenge on Killen and making it more difficult to score.

But aside from his lapse which cost us the game I thought he played reasonably well on Sunday.

I agree. I thought he saved us twice on Sunday. Thought he was coming good. So am going to stick with him and see how he goes next few games.

why don`t you get behind the team instead of putting up a pointless post about some young defender wh`os just in the door?

absolute nonsense btw.

what are you expecting? to go undefeated through the domestic season with no goals conceded.

he`s just a young guy learning his trade in a tough time.

backing him would be more sensible:admin:

Oh aye because you've never knocked a Rangers player on here Colshy. :confused:

I'm just saying that I don't rate him, not one wee tiny bit. I'm hoping Papac and J-Rod are given the nod for Saturday.

And as for your comment about going through the season undefeated, how did you figure that out just by me making a post about how shite Svensson is? :confused:

To be consistent with other players who haven't set the heather alight, I think that Svensson should maybe be dropped to the reserves for a few matches to get some time improve his game and get his confidence up. If he does well there he can get recalled back to the first team.

If you can't do it in the reserves then you can't expect to be picked for the first team, appart from friendlies or cup games against the wee teams, it's the only time a manager can see you play without risking results.

You can only take risks with the teams for so long. Svensson hasn't paid yet off and we've now lost too many points for the luxury to stick by him hoping he'll suddenly become better.

I'd stick with Hemdani - Papac for now as they looked solid.

I'd stick with Hemdani - Papac for now as they looked solid.

Hemdani isn't a centre-half and will get ripped to shreds with a strong, bustling centre-forward.

He may have looked good against Dunfermline but going up against Celtic with a big, strong front player in JVoH would be a mistake on PLG's part, IMO.

Plus I think we will need Hemdani in the midfield with Clement out (even though I don't like Hemdani and Fergie in the same team beside each other in midfield).