We're taking about Svensson and I'm glad he was dropped to the bench. He has to take a long hard look at himself and improve his below acceptable performances. It's OK Colshy, I know you've slated Gers players on here so you didn't have to answer the question.

yes mostly EX gers players now!! and EX managers. i really only go for the ones that deserve the criticism. not criticism for a young guy who`s been brought from overseas at a young age!

i don`t mind him being dropped in order to improve himself. if thats what it takes then fine. but why do you have to call him insulting names?

Get off your high horse Colshy!
your turn to not asnswer the question now gav:rolleyes:

Oh aye and what's me being a Gunner got to do with Svensson being PISH?

just letting everyone know the mentality of the arsenal supporters;)

yes mostly EX gers players now!! and EX managers. i really only go for the ones that deserve the criticism. not criticism for a young guy who`s been brought from overseas at a young age!

i don`t mind him being dropped in order to improve himself. if thats what it takes then fine. but why do you have to call him insulting names?

You slated Kyriagos when he still played for us. ;)

As for calling him insulting names, again, I suppose you have never insulted someone by calling them names?

You slated Kyriagos when he still played for us. ;)

As for calling him insulting names, again, I suppose you have never insulted someone by calling them names?

and the abuse for kyriagos was well founded;)

don`t think i can recall slagging off a young guy who`s moved from a foriegn land who`s just in the door tbh

and the abuse for kyriagos was well founded;)

don`t think i can recall slagging off a young guy who`s moved from a foriegn land who`s just in the door tbh

He's not just in the door, he's been here since the WC started which is ample time to get used to the SPL and LEARN HOW TO JUMP AND FUCKIN' HEADER A BALL!

He's not just in the door, he's been here since the WC started which is ample time to get used to the SPL and LEARN HOW TO JUMP AND FUCKIN' HEADER A BALL!

thats just taking the piss!

personally i DON`T think half a dozen games is enough to get used to a whole different countries way of playing!

so by the sounds of it then you could teach him how to JUMP AND FUCKING HEAD A BALL? then why aren`t you in a FUCKING RANGERS JERSEY THEN know it all cunt?

personally i DON`T think half a dozen games is enough to get used to a whole different countries way of playing!

so by the sounds of it then you could teach him how to JUMP AND FUCKING HEAD A BALL? then why aren`t you in a FUCKING RANGERS JERSEY THEN know it all cunt?

I injured my knee when I was 15 and had to give up playing football.

Who said I knew it all? That'll be you not me. :P

He's a professional footballer who plays in central defence. There's kids out there who are 14 who can head the ball better than him.

Next time you watch Rangers play at Ibrox Colshy (not on the TV ;) ) watch how many times Svensson wins headers and how many times they goto a Rangers player ok.

I injured my knee when I was 15 and had to give up playing football.

Who said I knew it all? That'll be you not me. :P

He's a professional footballer who plays in central defence. There's kids out there who are 14 who can head the ball better than him.

Next time you watch Rangers play at Ibrox Colshy (not on the TV ;) ) watch how many times Svensson wins headers and how many times they goto a Rangers player ok.

aw diddums is that why you`ve got a physically demnanding job then which requires you to carry excessive weights and put pressure on your knee then?

funny some people would say a firemans job is more demanding than a footballers gav;) therfore maybe you`ve still got time to break into that rangers team yet and displace svensson.

ok, so if theres 14 year olds better than him gav then why are they not in the team either?

gav, i`ll make a point of reminding you when svensson is a gers legend and holding the defence together.;)

p.s i don`t need to watch him. i`ve already seen enough of him to be convinced that i like his defending. he`s just trying to settle in now...thats all. give him a break!

aw diddums is that why you`ve got a physically demnanding job then which requires you to carry excessive weights and put pressure on your knee then?

funny some people would say a firemans job is more demanding than a footballers gav therfore maybe you`ve still got time to break into that rangers team yet and displace svensson.

ok, so if theres 14 year olds better than him gav then why are they not in the team either?

gav, i`ll make a point of reminding you when svensson is a gers legend and holding the defence together.

p.s i don`t need to watch him. i`ve already seen enough of him to be convinced that i like his defending. he`s just trying to settle in now...thats all. give him a break!

:yawn:

A physically demanding job that doesn't run the risk of my kneee collapsing from a tackle. No need to be sexist Colshy, it's firefighters not firemen these days and who says it's more demanding than a footballer? Again, not me. You love trying to put words into peoples mouths Colshy.

I didn't say that 14 year olds were better than Svensson. Maybe go back and read what I said again or better still get someone who is a better reader than you to read it for you to stop you getting your wires crossed. :thup:

If his average performances are good enough for you then maybe you should go support Raith Rovers where maybe that standard is seen as acceptable.

If Svensson becomes a Rangers legend or should that be leg-end then I'll wear a Chelsea shirt. :D

Colsh I agree with what you are saying but i think you are going about making your point the wrong way. Dont think calling someone a know it all cunt(sarcastic or not) is a good way to win a debate/arguement

Svennson's not had the greatest start at Ibrox but i do think he will come good. He had a long summer what with the WC so he's perhaps not 100% fit. He does need to win more headers because for a guy of his size, he's not doing so just now. He also scare's me the same way Marv did with his long ball passes, he should keep it simple til his confidence comes back.

Overall the boy needs more time