the gay premiership footballers

what the hell does that mean?

so are you saying what we can and cannot talk about now?

No, but why would hetro-sexual males what to have a 'list' of gay footballers?

Does it make them any less of a talent? any less of a player? or any less of a man?

Cammy F

Does it make them any less of a talent? any less of a player? or any less of a man?

Cammy F

No... of course it doesnt.

Talking about this is not a homophiboc thing or anything of the sort, its just news/gossip/something to talk about..... football's version of OK Magazine, lol. :D

No, but why would hetro-sexual males what to have a 'list' of gay footballers?

Cammy F

what tripe! are you expecting me to say `ofcourse it does`?? well no it doesn`t but i don`t see why we can`t just generally talk about it in the first place without someone having to bleet on about how we`re all homophobic because we want to talk about it!

wether you like it or not cammy, this in an interesting topic because gay footballers is not a very common thing. well, certainly not `outed` gay footballers and i for one find it interesting to see who they are.

what tripe! are you expecting me to say `ofcourse it does`?? well no it doesn`t but i don`t see why we can`t just generally talk about it in the first place without someone having to bleet on about how we`re all homophobic because we want to talk about it!

wether you like it or not cammy, this in an interesting topic because gay footballers is not a very common thing. well, certainly not `outed` gay footballers and i for one find it interesting to see who they are.

Like in all walks of life, it'll be more common than you, or I think....

Cammy F