Surely the offer is on condition of punting Miller for the same amount. I doubt even the bank can argue against one out, one in with a net zero financial impact - especially as we are already running so lean it's threatening our success in the SPL, cups and Europe, all of which could seriously impact our revenue.

Lloyds have proven time and again, they don't have a clue about running a business - whether it's banking or a football club.

With Murray almost killing the club with gluttony and then the bank starving it to death, we really need a Goldilocks in charge.

Surely the offer is on condition of punting Miller for the same amount. I doubt even the bank can argue against one out, one in with a net zero financial impact - especially as we are already running so lean it's threatening our success in the SPL, cups and Europe, all of which could seriously impact our revenue.

Lloyds have proven time and again, they don't have a clue about running a business - whether it's banking or a football club.

With Murray almost killing the club with gluttony and then the bank starving it to death, we really need a Goldilocks in charge.

I think it would be more likely to be 2 out 1 in. I would guess the bank would agree with that as Goodwillie surely will be on less than Webster and Miller. If it was to happen of course.

I'd rather we held onto Webster and finally got some value for money out of him. We're going to need someone to step in when Davie Weir retires and we might not have money to replace Weir by buying in a quality player.

Webster is out of contract this season as well, i'd rather punt him now.

We probably wouldn't get money for him though and we might need him to help us win this title. Boogie is away on international duty at least twice between now and the end of the season. Or do we take a risk and ask Ross Perry to step up? Broadfoot is still walking with crutches, so our only other option would be moving Papac into central defense if Webster left.

If Lloyds know nothing about running a business how have our finances improved since they took control over the inept halfwits that ran our club

I can see McCulloch playing at centre back and Hutton/Ness coming into the midfield. Unless Webster actually gets fit.

McCulloch at centre back might provide the opportunity for everyone to see how atrocious he is. The one good thing about McCulloch is he's 33 soon and will hopefully retire asap

We probably wouldn't get money for him though and we might need him to help us win this title. Boogie is away on international duty at least twice between now and the end of the season. Or do we take a risk and ask Ross Perry to step up? Broadfoot is still walking with crutches, so our only other option would be moving Papac into central defense if Webster left.

McCoist isn't too much older than Weir, maybe he could play