This boy is troubled and seriously damaged goods. He carries more baggage than Glasgow Airport. I heard before all this stuff happened, when we were first in for him, that he was a bam who was always getting in fights and trouble.

That seems to be true.

Whether he's innocent or guilty is almost irrelevant - serious trouble follows him everywhere, and we've only just managed to get shagger under control. I suggest bringing in another troubled soul would be a bad idea.

This boy is troubled and seriously damaged goods. He carries more baggage than Glasgow Airport. I heard before all this stuff happened, when we were first in for him, that he was a bam who was always getting in fights and trouble.

That seems to be true.

Whether he's innocent or guilty is almost irrelevant - serious trouble follows him everywhere, and we've only just managed to get shagger under control. I suggest bringing in another troubled soul would be a bad idea.

Couldn't agree more Danny. I'd rather see our young strikers coming through and getting a chance if need be than spend money we're seriously short of on this idiot. If Miller goes I don't even think we should replace him. We've got Fleck, Loy, Kal Naismith, Kane Hemmings and Archie Campbell who can all come into the squad and help us score goals if we're short of a striker for certain games.

That's how awful he's been. I genuinely forget we signed him.

It's a catch 22 situation with the guy. If he doesn't get a run of games he's never going to be match fit, but he doesn't look like he's ready for a run of games. He needs a kick up the arse to get himself into shape because �£1.5m was a lot of cash for us to spend on someone who doesn't make an impact and he's probably on quite high wages as well.

Goodwillie will be like all the the other decent young Scots who look great at a non old firm team in the spl then end up on the bench at the old firm or the lower English leagues.

He's also the type of player that if born in a more cultured and educated country he probably could be a terrific player. IF he was in France, Italy or Spain he'd be an athlete instead in the UK most young guys are jakie neds who don't give a shite about conditioning.