Did anyone hear Sportsound on Radio Scotland earlier? I was coming back from Edinburgh and Craig Levein on the show and said that he expects Goodwillie to move from DUTD in the next week and that Rangers had a scout at Pittodrie at the weekend.

A wee deal involving Webster would be a good bit of business.

i dont think we need another striker so hopefully not , if we had any cash for players a playmaker or a winger should be priority.

ive also heard Celtic are interested with their buy any player motto

Goodwillie would be alright but he wouldn't be used as a striker currently, it would be ideal seeing as Webster is that injury prone, maybe our training methods have never suited Webster? If we lose Webster then a defender is a must but there is so many areas that need filling at the moment :(.

I want something a bit better than 'alright'. The standard is so poor here that we should only sign other spl players who really stand out. We have Naismith, Miller, Laffety and Jelavic not to mention John Fleck who I'd sooner get a run of games in attack. Why the hell would we buy another striker? A priority is surely creative midfielders, a winger and improving the dreadful defence

Goodwillie will probably be seen as another number that can play anywhere in midfield or attack zzzzz