January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

I thought we might get some money from Adam moving nothing happened, yet, and probably too late. The price I've been hearing is steep and could net us a 7 figure sum if indeed true.

Never heard of Bartley, a youngster and from Arsenal that is all I know. Will he even play? I can see him being used a full back.

I remember Alex McLeish getting hounded out of ibrox for signings like this. i could burst into tears.

The only Eck-like signing Smith has made was Beattie. But then you probably add Lafferty to that too.

Anyway, a young Arsenal defender on loan at Sheffield United plus an experienced Premiership quality striker who spits on Celtic fans is, imo, a decent day's business.

And we got rid of Beattie, so what more do you need?

Yep, apparently on his way up for talks about a loan move.... not one to excite me to be honest, but I havent watched too much of him. He plays on the right side of midfield, no ? Trying to get Davis back into central midfield ??

he was originally a striker. Tends to play anywhere in attack or the wings

I thought we might get some money from Adam moving nothing happened, yet, and probably too late. The price I've been hearing is steep and could net us a 7 figure sum if indeed true.

Never heard of Bartley, a youngster and from Arsenal that is all I know. Will he even play? I can see him being used a full back.

We badly needed some defensive cover. He's on loan at Sheffield United so he'll be more than capable in the SPL.