January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

STVSport:

STV understands Rangers’ move for El Hadji Diouf is ’pending’ but was submitted before deadline

STV Grant:

It means the registration papers have been signed by both clubs but it is awaiting clearance from FIFA

From wikipedia......

Kyle Louis Bartley (born 12 July 1991) is an English professional footballer who has just ruined his career by going on loan to Rangers who don't have two pennies to rub together.

Wonder what team whoever posted that supports....

Re Diouf, apparently the deal is "pending" which means it has been submitted but just not officially confirmed by SPL & FIFA - submitted prior to 11pm so is still valid.

Diouf may not be the nicest person in the world but he is a good player. You are right Gav spitting on tims is not acceptable but we do not know the circumstances on why he did it. I doubt if he just thought " Oh I think I will spit on a Celtic supporter" I guess other things were said or done to make him do it.

Diouf may not be the nicest person in the world but he is a good player. You are right Gav spitting on tims is not acceptable but we do not know the circumstances on why he did it. I doubt if he just thought " Oh I think I will spit on a Celtic supporter" I guess other things were said or done to make him do it.

He is a hot head, he did something at Everton a couple of seasons back and he said something to a QPR player who was lying with a broken leg, apparently it was quite vile according to Warnock.

I fear he may lose the rag in a match against the scum.