January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

If Celtic had signed a player who had spat on one of our players there would be outrage amongst our fans.

I'm not a huge fan of Neil Warnock but he hit the nail on the head when he called Diouf a sewer rat.

We will just have to deal with it, no doubt the Scottish mhedia will have a field day. That's their back pages filled for the rest of the season, hopefully unlike Lennon, not the front ones.

As long as he conducts himself well, as a Rangers player he will have my full support.

If Celtic had signed a player who had spat on one of our players there would be outrage amongst our fans.

I'm not a huge fan of Neil Warnock but he hit the nail on the head when he called Diouf a sewer rat.

Seems like our fans have another player to moan about and he's not even played for us. I really couldn't care less who Celtic signed or what they had done to our fans in the past. Their manager has done far worse than Diouf IMO.......

We needed to improve/refresh our squad and we've done that - 'repugnant creatures' on loan or not.

Also removing the ineffective Webster, Velicka and a few young lads means we've probably saved some money as well. It's all good!

We needed to improve/refresh our squad and we've done that - 'repugnant creatures' on loan or not.

Also removing the ineffective Webster, Velicka and a few young lads means we've probably saved some money as well. It's all good!

Its not all good Frankie it is just another piece of paper covering a huge crack. I know what you mean though.:thup:

Off the field we're struggling mate but I think we've just strengthened on the field which is why I'm feeling a bit more positive.

Sure loan deals only emphasise the short term nature of our operations nowadays but we needed competition for places and I think we've got a bit more of that with these signings.

I think Diouf is particularly interesting. Sure his background is a bit distasteful but it will be good to have such a player in our team instead of nice guys who pull out of 50/50 challenges more often than not.

Off the field we're struggling mate but I think we've just strengthened on the field which is why I'm feeling a bit more positive.

Sure loan deals only emphasise the short term nature of our operations nowadays but we needed competition for places and I think we've got a bit more of that with these signings.

I think Diouf is particularly interesting. Sure his background is a bit distasteful but it will be good to have such a player in our team instead of nice guys who pull out of 50/50 challenges more often than not.

I agree I am happy with the Diouf signing and lets not forget the tims cannot throw any stones as their very own manager does not too bad on the spitting front as well. If Diouf plays as he did in the past then he will be a great signing.

I wonder how much money we have actually spent this January ? Is the fee received for KM still in Walters kitty? Has the wages of our departed players, covered the incoming ones. Blackburn must be paying a percentage of EHDs wage, too high for our pockets.