Beattie: (�£15K p/week)

Webster: (�£12K p/week)

Velicka: (�£8K p/week)

Loy

McMillan

Campbell

Total = ~�£50K p/week

IN

Diouf: (�£??K p/week - Blackburn will contributing a fair %)

Healy: (�£5K p/week)

Bartley: (�£5K p/week)

Total: �£10-30K per week

We must be saving money here plus we have the fee for Miller on top. :)

I wonder how much money we have actually spent this January ? Is the fee received for KM still in Walters kitty? Has the wages of our departed players, covered the incoming ones. Blackburn must be paying a percentage of EHDs wage, too high for our pockets.

I would imagine we are wage wise better off but to think the money for Miller will go into a Walter kitty is a bit hopeful I am afraid.

I'd say the �£50k p/w saving is probably about right, perhaps even a little conservative.

Back to Diouf though. Looking forward to seeing him play now. The potential for winding up Timmy is boundless and I reckon it could make them take their eye off the ball. All the furore from Timmy already is quite amusing. Lennon has been known to spit in the past. They hold Roy Keane (who admitted breaking an opponent's leg) in high esteem but are frothing at the mouth at the thought of someone who spits at them? I'm not condoning any of those acts, but rather enjoying the hypocrisy once again.

Gazza is/was a hero of many Rangers fans despite him beating up his wife,I'm not trying to condone spitting but if the guy does the business on the park for Rangers he'll get my support and good luck to him I hope he does well at Rangers

Not sure if you can include all of velickas wages, are were they not set against fosters wages?

Foster won't be anywhere near what Velicka was on. A few grand at most for Foster and I doubt Aberdeen would have been paying much of Velicka's wage in any case.

If Celtic had signed a player who had spat on one of our players there would be outrage amongst our fans.

I'm not a huge fan of Neil Warnock but he hit the nail on the head when he called Diouf a sewer rat.

Agreed, posters are saying they don't condone the actions of EHJ, but, there is always a but to justify ignoring those actions. Not someone I would want in my house nor to be associated with, certainly not someone who should be wearing our clubs jersey.

Other places are saying a brilliant wind up, a double wind up by Walter signing EHJ and Healy, the tims may take their eye of the ball, let's just hope the wind up doesn't backfire and become a red rag to a bull.

Whatever happened to the central defender we were looking for ?

It was my understanding that we paid Velicka, and Aberdeen paid Foster. They were just playing for another club each. Don't know where that stands now...

Not sure as the deal was for 12 months.

Aberdeen's loss I'd imagine.

Agreed, posters are saying they don't condone the actions of EHJ, but, there is always a but to justify ignoring those actions. Not someone I would want in my house nor to be associated with, certainly not someone who should be wearing our clubs jersey.

Other places are saying a brilliant wind up, a double wind up by Walter signing EHJ and Healy, the tims may take their eye of the ball, let's just hope the wind up doesn't backfire and become a red rag to a bull.

Whatever happened to the central defender we were looking for ?

Bartley is a central defender.