January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

If Celtic had signed a player who had spat on one of our players there would be outrage amongst our fans.

I'm not a huge fan of Neil Warnock but he hit the nail on the head when he called Diouf a sewer rat.

He didnt spit on a Celtic player though, it was a fan :thup:

Bartley is a central defender.

I am aware of that,but he isn't any improvement on any we have let go, he is the same age as young Wilson, whom we got money for, but Wilson had experience including euro experience, another signing who I doubt will see serious action, because of that inexperience and Smiths track record with safety first.

I am aware of that,but he isn't any improvement on any we have let go, he is the same age as young Wilson, whom we got money for, but Wilson had experience including euro experience, another signing who I doubt will see serious action, because of that inexperience and Smiths track record with safety first.

He will be an improvement on Webster just by being available every game.

Told last night by a Sheffield United s/t holder he looked quality in the Championship.

He will be an improvement on Webster just by being available every game.

Told last night by a Sheffield United s/t holder he looked quality in the Championship.

That raises the question as to why SU would be willing to let his loan be moved.

That raises the question as to why SU would be willing to let his loan be moved.

Because they don't decide - Arsenal do - and the Blades wouldn't want to risk future loans for the sake of this player.

He plays for Arsenal. Maybe it was only a half season loan deal. Maybe SU couldn't afford to contribute to his wages anymore. Who knows.

Because they don't decide - Arsenal do - and the Blades wouldn't want to risk future loans for the sake of this player.

Not to get involved in semantics, but other sources say it was a season long loan to SU, which still raises the previous question. It appears that SU think that 27 year old Scot Neill Collins from Leeds is a better option and signed him.

SU are fighting relegation,potentially,not the best circumstances for a 19 year old,plus he will get a chance to win some silverware and gain some European experience

So he doesn't have the tools for a relegation battle, what makes you think he has the tools to play for Rangers in an old firm cauldron, or any of our must win games, strange signing, in fact I am totally underwhelmed by any of our signings, window dressing at its commercial worst. I have gone from being positive about retaining the league to having serious doubts, all since our no show against the tims at Ibrox.

So he doesn't have the tools for a relegation battle, what makes you think he has the tools to play for Rangers in an old firm cauldron, or any of our must win games, strange signing, in fact I am totally underwhelmed by any of our signings, window dressing at its commercial worst. I have gone from being positive about retaining the league to having serious doubts, all since our no show against the tims at Ibrox.

TBH I have no idea about this guy,nothing. Probably shouldn't have commented on him,but I was only thinking aloud on why he would leave to come here!!!.

As for confident about retaining the title I'm not over excited by our signings,but the freshness might just give us the boost we need,hopefully