Rangers 3 : 0 Kilmarnock - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers return to winning ways with improved performance and attitude at home to Killie in Scottish Cup 4th Round.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=353:rangers-3-0-kilmarnock-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=1:articles&Itemid=67

:kl:

I doubt many of us will argue with that pick but I also thought Whittaker and McCulloch did quite well to support the play-makers.

Good to see Naismith back but he really needs more help from Davis and others to improve our forward play. Weiss looked bright when he came on but consistency isn't his strong point unfortunately.

:cool:

Yup. Lafferty for me. Best finish, best performance.

ETA - challenge to him now that Miller is all but gone, is to step up and do that every week. As a wiser man that me once said... every problem is an opportunity.

I was impressed with Lafferty and it was a great goal, but I actually agreed with the official MOTM last night (a rarity) and thought McCulloch had a great game, for the second game in a row.

I am on record many times as not being a big fan of Jig, but credit where it is due he has really got stuck in, looks a bit fitter, and also scored a great goal last night. I wonder if having Ness beside him has forced him to step up a level where he has to talk the kid through the game and look after him a bit as well.

A better performance from recent displays from Davis last night, and as i've said many times, if Davis plays well, we seem to play much better as a team.

One thing I was really happy about was the clean sheet, and although they had a couple of chances to score, the goalie earned his keep with a couple of fine saves, and I thought the defence handled a very attacking and on form team quite easily.

Roll on the weekend and we can get some more points on the board.

I was impressed with Lafferty and it was a great goal, but I actually agreed with the official MOTM last night (a rarity) and thought McCulloch had a great game, for the second game in a row.

I am on record many times as not being a big fan of Jig, but credit where it is due he has really got stuck in, looks a bit fitter, and also scored a great goal last night. I wonder if having Ness beside him has forced him to step up a level where he has to talk the kid through the game and look after him a bit as well.

A better performance from recent displays from Davis last night, and as i've said many times, if Davis plays well, we seem to play much better as a team.

One thing I was really happy about was the clean sheet, and although they had a couple of chances to score, the goalie earned his keep with a couple of fine saves, and I thought the defence handled a very attacking and on form team quite easily.

Roll on the weekend and we can get some more points on the board.

Other than a goal and a shot I didn't really see McCulloch doing much

I thought his range of distribution was good and I also thought he covered the back 4 pretty well. We all see it differently I guess.

It' not always about what a player does attacking wise. Jog broke up Killie attacks on numerous occassions and kept possession well.