Make Your Mind Up Please Kenny - The Clock is Ticking

I don't believe Miller is pivotal to us winning the league but I would be happy to see him stay until the end of the season. And yes I don't think he wants to go but he is thinking I have to get the best contract possible for my retirement. If it was a ten year deal it would have been signed sealed and delivered.

Anyone else think that he would rather stay with us than move.... if only we could get even close to what the other clubs are offering ? Anyone think that he might be stalling so that the other deals fall through ?

I think yes to both questions. I also think that despite the club having accepted the offer that neither Walter or Ally want to see Miller leave and if he had asked them for advice they'd have told him they want him to stay and that it wasn't their choice to accept the Brum offer. Refusing Brum's attempts at personal terms and stalling is maybe the only way for Kenny to get out of it and stay. He just needs to keep refusing Brum's offers until either they give up or the window slams shut. It's an awkward and highly frustrating situation though. Nobody really knows what the outcome is going to be while there's still a chance that Miller could accept one of Brum's offers at any time.

Turkey is the last place i would want to take my young Family. Totally different culture. Okay for the player maybe who is out and about but his wife and kids will be climbing the walls.

The people in Bursa were very friendly towards us and I daresay he would be fetted there but as you say the culture is totally different especially as it's in the Asian side of the country. Istanbul I could see but Bursa is really isolated 3/4 hours from there by road and ferry. It is expanding and there are a couple of moldern shopping malls but he would go crazy with Svensson the only westerner in the team and probabaly the only one that speaks English. No shortage of Kebab shops though.

He has been a bit of a mercenary throughout his career but this would be a step too far in my opinion.

May just be trying to put pressure on Brum to up their offer; but if my choice was between Brum, Bursa or Florence (albeit the latter two reputedly haven't made an offer), I know where I'd be going.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Kebab shops!

May just be trying to put pressure on Brum to up their offer; but if my choice was between Brum, Bursa or Florence (albeit the latter two reputedly haven't made an offer), I know where I'd be going.

If I had a choice I know where I would be going as well but our opinions may differ.