Make Your Mind Up Please Kenny - The Clock is Ticking

You couldn't make it up! Absolutely incredible. Why accept the bid then? Has the bid been accepted behind Walter's back and they've told Kenny at training to take his time with the decision and drag it out??

Durrant couldn't rule out paper and is the last place to look for insightful comment.

You couldn't make it up! Absolutely incredible. Why accept the bid then? Has the bid been accepted behind Walter's back and they've told Kenny at training to take his time with the decision and drag it out??

Virtually a replica of the situation when Brum's bid for Boyd was accepted.

To be honest, I would prefer he stayed and assisted us with winning 3 in a row. The financial repercussions of us winning 3 IAR for both us and Celtic (positively for us, negatively for them) should see a more even playing field in terms of funding for next season, and beyond. SHOULD.

Winning this title is important to us - and we have a better chance of winning it WITH Kenny Miller than without.

As for him being a mercenary.... why shouldnt he ? The club are offering him a one year deal - whereas other clubs are offering a 2.5 yr deal on better wages. It will be his last decent contract - and he certainly is entitled to see what is on offer. When you add the instability of our club there is no wonder players would rather leave than stay.

What do you mean? That Walter has told him to drag it out to keep him or Bain has told him to drag it out so as we can' t bring anyone in. I find both scenario's highly unlikely. I would say there is more chance that Miller is still hoping that Rangers offer just a little bit more as he doesn't really want to leave.

Virtually a replica of the situation when Brum's bid for Boyd was accepted.

To be honest, I would prefer he stayed and assisted us with winning 3 in a row. The financial repercussions of us winning 3 IAR for both us and Celtic (positively for us, negatively for them) should see a more even playing field in terms of funding for next season, and beyond. SHOULD.

Winning this title is important to us - and we have a better chance of winning it WITH Kenny Miller than without.

As for him being a mercenary.... why shouldnt he ? The club are offering him a one year deal - whereas other clubs are offering a 2.5 yr deal on better wages. It will be his last decent contract - and he certainly is entitled to see what is on offer. When you add the instability of our club there is no wonder players would rather leave than stay.

Yip agreed. I have no problem with Miller looking at other options and TBH he has went about his business quietly and hasnt commented to make broken promises.

I suppose 1 delay could be he and the family are out in Italy looking around the place to see if its for them or not.

Birmingham have had a 6 million bid for Robbie Keane accepted - one would have to think this would mean the end of their pursuit of Miller assuming Keane signs, no ?

Hard to say, but if the stories are true that Miller's rejected a 3rd offer from Brum, then yeah it might be deal off. They might make a decent partnership at a club like Brum though, so I suppose it depends on whether that's them blown their budget or not.