Donald Muir and Murray are probably the only two people who know how deep the hole is we seem to be in. I am sure if it was a couple of Million it would be put to whyte who could afford that. I fear the 44mil stated tax case is going to come up and bite us on the arse and Murray and Muir know it.

Donald Muir and Murray are probably the only two people who know how deep the hole is we seem to be in. I am sure if it was a couple of Million it would be put to whyte who could afford that. I fear the 44mil stated tax case is going to come up and bite us on the arse and Murray and Muir know it.

But is it �£44 million? Perhaps I'm being naive, however, I really don't see it being more than �£10 million. I would also add that's the very worst fine, if there is one.

But is it �£44 million? Perhaps I'm being naive, however, I really don't see it being more than �£10 million. I would also add that's the very worst fine, if there is one.

I have no idea how much it will be I am only quoting what I read. Personally I think if it was about 10 mill it would have been settled by now.

Like others here, I think the tax issue is the real problem at Rangers and literally everything is hanging on the outcome. No amateur how it gets downplayed for obvious reasons, this really is the fulcrum on which the Rangers seesaw pivots ... and the way it is likely to fall might best be judged by the lack of progress to date selling the club. This could be our ultimate nightmare.

I've no idea what the tax figure is but it does look like this is the main reason we haven't been sold. I would have thought if you hire an accountancy firm to look after your books and you follow their advice then they would have some sort of responsibility and should be held liable?,obviously I'm wrong or this would have been discussed as part of any take over talks.

I've no idea what the tax figure is but it does look like this is the main reason we haven't been sold. I would have thought if you hire an accountancy firm to look after your books and you follow their advice then they would have some sort of responsibility and should be held liable?,obviously I'm wrong or this would have been discussed as part of any take over talks.

Accountants take responsibility? Hahahahahahahahaha good one.

The big issue with Muir is that we're never told anything about the guy. That's not his fault. You have to fill in so many blanks with Rangers all the time becaue we're either protecting Murray's reputation, or the club's reputation from the press etc etc. Entire disharmony between fans and board just means that almost everything we do is cloak and dagger.