There is still not one of their players I would want/take,as far as the first choice team we have the better team as the last two seasons have shown and hopefully this season. We are short on numbers compared to the BHEASTS but our young players have shown they can cope with playing first team football so although we have missed out on Commons we have young Wylde who may get more game time and could do as good a job as Commons. I would like to see a defender or two come in, if we are to get any players in, as I'm confident we have enough midfielders and attackers to cope with the second half of the season.

I'd take their Honduran left back. He's been their most impressive signing by a country mile and Gary Hooper too.

So you think our manager and Derby FC lied about our interest?

Not sure about our manager as he has told us diff storys at times, but put it this way all Rangers need to do is call Derby and say how much do you want? Then even if we have no intention of buying as in the past it looks like we are.

As i said i dont think we will sign anybody, more lies from the club ie Murray.

Not sure about our manager as he has told us diff storys at times, but put it this way all Rangers need to do is call Derby and say how much do you want? Then even if we have no intention of buying as in the past it looks like we are.

As i said i dont think we will sign anybody, more lies from the club ie Murray.

No-one at the club has said we will sign anyone - just that we're interested.

Transfer dialogue can change quickly. A seller can be happy with one deal then change their mind if another buyer comes in with more cash. That's what seems to have happened this time.

Our skintness is well known to all. As they say on the Street, it should have already been factored into everyone's thinking. Frankly, anyone who listens to bullshit, swallows it and re-interprets it into a wish list deserves all the frustration coming their way. Eirther we start targeting players that no one should be interested in, including Rangers, or we accept that we are unable to compete for signatures .... and since every other club knows this too we really are at the end of every queue.