Apparently an EPL team are interested.

I'm really not sure how Celtic are paying for their bloated squad but that gives us more reason so win the SPL and give them the kind of financial problems we have.

Well they have rich people that own them who obviously care more than our rich owner does.

They also have a bigger stadium

The commitment of their owners is at the root of their better financial position. Our's started to crumble as soon as it became obvious Dirty Dave had lost that commitment, not that he ever really had a commitment to anything other than his own reflected glorification. Vain bastard.

Another reason Celtic have more money than us is they've exploited other markets - by getting in the likes of Nakamura, Cha, Zhi etc they have opened up the Asian market and it's a good source of income.

We don't really whore our brand at all.

There has been so many done deals on websites that have later turned out to be undone, that i will wait for official confirmation.

Yeah, he said we'd signed the guy and clearly that turned out to be incorrect. I was just relaying the message tbh - I didn't really believe it.

Tbh I think the bigger blow here is that Celtic can now easily out muscle us in the transfer market. With the way we go about our protracted transfers, we should be ready for them to steal a lot of our targets.

Kris Commons is nothing special. He's 27 and playing in the championship for a reason.

Tbh I think the bigger blow here is that Celtic can now easily out muscle us in the transfer market. With the way we go about our protracted transfers, we should be ready for them to steal a lot of our targets.

Kris Commons is nothing special. He's 27 and playing in the championship for a reason.

Championship is a far better league than the SPL.

While it's frustrating for all us bears to see the BHEASTS continually signing players when we can't it can't be forgotten that while they keep spending and winning feck all and we keep winning everything and spending feck all:D:rfc::spl:

Championship is a far better league than the SPL.

So is the second tier in any big league and the 27+ year olds playing in such a league are there for a reason. It's not as if he's playing for a good championship team either. If he was that good he'd be in the premiership by now.

Another reason Celtic have more money than us is they've exploited other markets - by getting in the likes of Nakamura, Cha, Zhi etc they have opened up the Asian market and it's a good source of income.

We don't really whore our brand at all.

where has this ever been shown , the biggest difference between the clubs financially is they jhave a bigger stadium and they show their shop income as gross on their turnover , I have yet to see anywhere this mythical asian pot of gold